A Few Missions ready for testing

Hello all,

Well , I figured it out , the patch idea won't work because of the modified file stuff on the multiplayer. So I went and renamed everything like john said

and now I zipped it all up then split the file in sections for easy download they will be on file planet or file front they will be named as follows:

data1, data2, data3, ect. when you get all of them the program to merge them back together i will include in the last data.rar with instructions

so noone will have any problems. Believe me these missions I'm converting are worth it. I'm also working on converting the VIP mission aswell.

by the way, this is a lot of work for me, so please make it worth it for me

Thanks for reading

hope to play them soon

daddy356 AKA Donald

[Download temporary removed]

Edited by Tinker

When I made my one and only map using GRAW1 buildings I used Bogie's mod that he released, he was able to rename all the necessary props, buildings and textures so he was able to include them all in one bundle file.

I think that it would be a problem for some people here if they had to start deleting folders and files to get this mod working.

All I can suggest is that you download Bogie's mod so you can see how he was able to get all the files needed to include them in a single bundle file.

Sorry I can't be of more help as my knowledge of converting the GRAW1 props over to GRAW2 is rather limited.

Yes I agree with John, we need a clean simple download for clients and server admins too. I'm fairly new to having server admin rights so playing around with folders and files etc is a big no no from me.

Sorry daddy356

Ron

Well John

I did what you asked and added the links to the files with an instuction txt included

also when ya'll get the files put into your data folder you don't have to worry about getting the alterd files error

in multiplayer.

I will also post the link for my desert_base missions bundle aswell

, there are 3 missions in it.

hope to see someone come in my server or see it on another one

thanks daddy356 AKA Donald

Edited by daddy356