Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zeealice

please don't laugh at me when is say this

it looks a bit like this apart from the metal side parts they are sightly smaller

packard-bell-imedia-2469.jpg

it's what i use to play my games and it has had its regular labour of love (upgrade)

but if i need extra power i turn to my monster acer predator machine wich i am hoping to sell soon because me needing extra power is a rarity these days

it's usb ports are nicely hidden under a cover at the front wich slides up and down and the cd drive pokes out out of a little flap a the front too.

i think its cute what do you think?

Edited by zeealice

:rofl::rofl:

Seriously only kidding. Looks great to me. :thumbsup:

Packard Bell is still in business?

Bizarre.

And I thought this was bad...

commodore-64-zpc-9100-c64.jpg

Latest Commodore 64 incarnation hopes what's old is new again.

i like the new design scott it looks really cool i'm buying one now! ; )

Packard Bell is still in business?

Bizarre.

i have had this computer five years, but last time i checked they were in the gaming PC business

Didn't Sinclair try and intoduce something along these lines in the form of the QL? Heady days when Amstrad thought they had a legitimate challenger in the PC arena and top spec AT machines had a whopping 20Mb HD.

Gone but not forgotten.

Anthony

Didn't Sinclair try and intoduce something along these lines in the form of the QL? Heady days when Amstrad thought they had a legitimate challenger in the PC arena and top spec AT machines had a whopping 20Mb HD.

Gone but not forgotten.

Anthony

OMG... when i worked for ibm tss division under sears contract most of my job was working on packard bells until they got caught putting used parts in there pc's and went under. (under after they were forced to label them saying they may contain used parts... aka we called them the pizza box versions)

Gone but not forgotten.

Anthony

OMG... when i worked for ibm tss division under sears contract most of my job was working on packard bells until they got caught putting used parts in there pc's and went under. (under after they were forced to label them saying they may contain used parts... aka we called them the pizza box versions)

really? wow well at least they got the recycling thing down