The YouTube Thread

WhiteKnight77

Good one Apex. LMAO on all the pleas for subscribing and liking.

freewayjim youtube vids. I think he has about 270 of them.

Not crazy or funny but meh...

Might have to be in a particular mood to enjoy them.

It's "sit back and take your mind off it" fare .

All available in 720 HD

Cable Stayed Bridges of the South

The Stacks of Texas

Delaware Turnpike I-95 & I-295 North to NJ, PA

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice and relaxing, wombat. :thumbsup:

Meanwhile, in Europe...

:unsure:

Can someone tell me what this Ghost Rider thing is all about, is it fake? That looked absolutely crazy.

No its not faked, he would turn up evey now and again with these vidoes, either on bikes of high preformance cars, taunting the police to chase him, but having escape routes all worked out. It seems that they may have tracked him down in the end.He was an Auzie, and a member of the specail forces, who had bikes and cars in storage in there country and visited the country around the times these incedents happened.The Australian Government would not let him be deported for prosicution, So i have read on many forums and Bike mags :thumbsup: needless to say there have been many imitators and not all the so called GHOSTRIDER videos are the real GR.

But nobody knows anything for sure :thumbsup: There are a few different stores about as to who it is, There is a guys from Germany, Sweden and the UK all being in the frame, But the guy from Austraila as far as im aware is the only guy the swedish police have persude as far as prosicution and the guy does own several high preforance bikes and a souped up scuby that match the ones in the vidoes ? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone tell me what this Ghost Rider thing is all about, is it fake? That looked absolutely crazy.

Rocky, this is all filmed in Sweden, featuring a Hayabusa Turbo

This is the "best" one, The Uppsala run: (a 45-50-minute drive in less than 15 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShacMAn_HK8

It is rather nerv wrecking to watch... "enjoy"

:wacko:

Rocky, this is all filmed in Sweden, featuring a Hayabusa Turbo

This is the "best" one, The Uppsala run: (a 45-50-minute drive in less than 10 min)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ShacMAn_HK8

It is rather nerv wrecking to watch... "enjoy"

:wacko:

What I don't understand is how he can ride like that for 10 minutes and not have someone pull out on him, happens to me every day and I'm not going at half those speeds lol.

What I don't understand is how he can ride like that for 10 minutes and not have someone pull out on him, happens to me every day and I'm not going at half those speeds lol.

hehe , because in Sweden we are all lawful and excellent car drivers and indicate BEFORE changing lanes ;-) :P

Rather crazy speeds... it's not like parked cars he's passing. Official speed limit that highway is 110 km/h (nearly 70 mph) but in practice most cars he's overtaking do 75-80 mph (busses and trucks are slower). Still they just hear a WWWwosch and he is a small dot in the distance ahead...

Of course, don't do this at home :nono:

Some more stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yhGEMWjcJw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...