Screenshots Thread

• 2 weeks later...

anyone who doesnt get Arma2 is a fool - period.

and im tired of telling stubborn ppl who will pine forever for [GR] and miss out on the current good games.

Thales i want to do build some coop missions on that winter map - can you give me the addons required to get those players in and ill start trying to build sumthin.

this island is Namalsk right?

anyone who doesnt get Arma2 is a fool - period.

and im tired of telling stubborn ppl who will pine forever for [GR] and miss out on the current good games.

You'll probably say the same about your couple, but most of people wouldn't like to. (joking)

But u say this being the most fickle person i see. You opinion changes so much in/out/in/out so many times in the same discussion that i think you are so visceral about gaming :D.

One day you will learn that people uses to/should do what they want, no what you or other people wants.

GR and ArmA series (or i should say OFP series) are played in completely different ways. So it's more than possible that being both great games you don't want to play one of them, simply cause it might not appeal to your gameplay. And probably GR is more SP friendly than ArmA, even when what you can achieve on ArmA probably overpasses GR.

For coop, what i got playing ArmA was amazing compared to GR, even when with GR i had great moments: almost every night playing with ghostaholics, great coop tourneys where the tension can not be compared to anything i felt playing, ... (so i am not saying GR is not great cause it's). But at then end i like more ArmA freedom and gameplay.

Most of ghostaholics, i guess besides Foxhound, didn't feel the same when playing ArmA. And didn't like it. There is nothing wrong, just the game didn't grow on them. This is the point you miss.

But all this is my opinion, nothing more.

Edited by Big