Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WhiteKnight77

New Laptop

Well, today I decided to get a new laptop after seeing it at Best Buy, it's an ASUS G72Gx with a 17.3" HD screen and an nVidia GTX260M with 1GB of DDR3 VRAM, 6GB of system RAM and a 500GB HD.

P_500.jpg

Yeah, I read some customer reviews of it and everyone seems pretty happy with it. I need to install my software and get it set up for me and some games installed, but seems pretty sweet so far. Not bad for $1000

On a side note, does anyone know how to make more taskbars in Win7? It used to be that you could drag a folder to the edge of the screen and it would create it, but not so in Win7.

On a side note, does anyone know how to make more taskbars in Win7? It used to be that you could drag a folder to the edge of the screen and it would create it, but not so in Win7.

you can, I think they call it "pinning" instead of Quickbar-or-something.

What kind of CPU does it have?

Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P8700 @ 2.53 GHz

you can, I think they call it "pinning" instead of Quickbar-or-something.

I figured it out, it's called toolbars and it makes like a quicklaunch bar in the taskbar.