GR:FS special edition 360 console, why not?

DBest1

I would love to own a special edition Ghost Recon 360 console. I see other titles have special edition consoles and i think it is only fair that a franchise like the Ghost Recon series gets it's fair share. It should have optical camo on it with two wireless controllers and a boonie hat or t-shirt or something like that as a bonus. Who else would like to see a special addtion GR:FS console with the launch of the game??

• 3 weeks later...

They just announced the special editon. It will retail for £199.99 but you will get a free invisibility cloak, a drone and a life time pass to any Harry Potter movie.

LOL i'll take the cloak and drone pass on the rest. But it would be nice if they do give us a special edition Ghost Recon console, not the bundle like what SC: C is getting though. cause that is just an elite with two controllers. I mean they could have threw in a face plate like what FFXIII got gezz.

i see the splinter cell is getting one why not ghost recon but since splinter cell is getting on i dont think ghost recon will but who knows. i wish we could find out soon.

Well, technically the Xbox 360 coming out with Conviction is not a "limited special edition Xbox" but an Xbox Elite bundled with Conviction.

I think the original poster means a custom Xbox 360 like the ones that came out for Halo 3 and MW2. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360#Special_editions

Microsoft would have announced a Special Edition 360 for Conviction by now so I doubt we will see one. However, M$ did announce a Special Edition 360 for FFXIII.

Note that there was a Special Edition Xbox 360 face plate when GRAW came out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm ... saw the "Special Edition" Xbox 360 for FF XIII at Best Buy and it is not really that special either ... just a plain white Xbox 360 with an extra big HD (250GB) and 2 controllers instead of the usual one.

So really the last "special" 360 was the CoD6:MW2 one ...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...