Future Soldier Wallpaper Pack

Rocky

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a noob at this,but how would one go about enlarging a pic in photoshop while not making it look like crap lol?

If you are asking about using the wallpaper as a background for you PC then you need to use the option to stretch the pic to fit the screen when you install it.

If this is just a general question on how to re-size pics in Photoshop then this is not the correct forum to ask this question, if this is just a general PS question I will move your post.

Thanks Rocky, I'm now boasting a flash new desktop :D

Which one, I'm using the logo one. I just need to clear about 180 icons so I can see the damn thing LMAO.

dt.jpg

Holy Cow!!!

That would make me ill looking at that, sorry I have a slight obsessive nature to tidyness :lol:

Here's mine....

desktop.png

I like it Kleaneasy, very nice! :D

To explain my desktop, I got into the habit of dragging website shortcuts onto my desktop for later reading. You know how it is, several tabs open, multitasking, youtube playing a video etc etc, so when I see something that needs more than 15 seconds to read, it gets dragged to the desktop for reading "later". My favorites folder is so full it's already broken firefox, kind of.

lol - now see what you need is a favourites folder called 'later reading' so you can read it later lmao

I really could not work with that, I start to have fits if I get more than 3, in fact when I bought my new laptop and it had about 10 I went mad, first thing I did was delete them all down to just the trashcan haha

I think it would look better if the Ghost on monitor 2 was facing to the left, what do you think Rocky?

:rocky: Well I played around with that for a few minutes, but you see, there is no end on that weapon, so it has to go off screen like that or it looks silly. So it either goes there, or on the left hand side facing left :thumbsup:

Looks cool by the way, I am getting a kick out of seeing these desktops in use :thumbsup:

Hello,

Here with GE niss From The Dutch Ghost Recon Clan: Ghost Elite EU. I'm really looking forward to the new pictures and gameplay videos and news from/about Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

I have made a own Ghost Recon Future Soldier wallpaper to, and i have it new as background on my desctop.

*Link to large image.

* [staff Edit: - Please keep pictures to 500 pixels wide] :thumbsup:

Edited by JohnTC02

That's really nice niss. Can you send it to me at rocky@ghostrecon.net and I'll make three resolutions and add it to the wallpaper pack? :D

That's good, I send you a email ride new let me know if you have my email with the Ghost Recon Future Soldier wallpaper what i have make.

Edited by GE niss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...