Ghost Recon.net Forums
bogiegraphics

Operación: Levantamiento

Finally!! After 6 weeks, Operación: Levantamiento is ready for public gaming.

Bundle Location -> DOWNLOAD

Mission Author: Bogie

File Size: 57.2 Mb

Version: 2.0

Description in the quotes below:

Operación: Levantamiento

The slaughter of innocent troops during the invasion of Harry Lee cannot go unanswered. Our infiltration orders are to detonate the base of the dam so that the valley will flood causing distrust towards those who wish to occupy our homeland. To accomplish this, we must:

1. Penetrate the entrance to the dam facilities

2. Gain control of the enemy’s communications facility

3. Gather their precious TAG system to identify key locations and personnel

4. Detonate the communications grid

5. Penetrate the dam facility

6. Extract without leaving any evidence we were there

7. Remote detonate the dam

8. HINT: These enemies are using a technologically advanced armor system so AIM for their HEADS!! Should be easy to take over the enemy as “They’re Always Whining” about not having their precious super weapons.

PARA LA REVOLUCIÓN!!

There are 12 missions within this bundle. The below is a summary of each Operación: Levantamiento mission which has an associated Day1, Day2, Day3 and Night mission:

- LoneWolf_Levantamiento: 1-2 Players, 143 Enemy AI

- Bogie_Levantamiento_Normal: 3-5 Players, 203 Enemy AI

- Bogie_Levantamiento_Hard: 5+ Players, 286 Enemy AI

Missions have been tested on Dedicated LAN, Dedicated Web and shared Client Server using both the vanilla standard weapons and Brettzies weapon sets. The Hard versions require more resources, so if you are finding that you are lagging or crashing, please use a version with less AI, especially if your machine is used as both the server and a client. In addition, those folks with NVidia Chipsets, please disable your Physx in your NVidia Control Panel and GRAW2 Settings.

I must give a sincere Mucho Gracias to Mr & Mrs [AGB]Viper for creating the Spanglish that was used throughout this mission.

Special Thanks the beta testers: Rocky @ Ghostrecon.net, Davros @ graw2.pbwiki.com, JohnTC02, Ares and the rest of the OutlawZ clan, Puck and his crew @ TacticalGamerz.com (TGZ), Anthony, Vitale, Rahnman and Sightreader and his team. Special thanks to all of my brothers at “A Gaming Brotherhood” (agbgaming.com) who vigilantly tested this map every weekend: Viper, Nexus6, Leffson, Sgt Jarkman, Gn.ProtectionFault, The Wolf, -=Revenge=-, VShagios, Maverick711, Hyde, Chaser, DiamondEye, Spectre, Samurai Suzy and Sgt Pete

Serious work there Bogie. Outstanding once again.

Mucho appreciado! (never was much good at Spanish).

Dav

Thanks for the release Bogie. I had a chance to try the beta, it is a kick ###### map, NICE JOB.

heh,

there is something about that first door in my application. And maybe all the doors of the map. If I host the game, there will be no door, and I can run straight through. Apparently my application has a problem with installing the doors. I cannot tell, why this is, since some others seem to get the correct function of the doors. But then the consequence is, that whenever they C4 those doors, my application crashes, and I have to restart the game.

There is no other map in the custom maps folder, so it should not be a memory error.

Here is a picture that probably shows the situation well: image

Anyway, the map is a nice little adventure. Probably one of the best worked through until now.

Edited by FSN_pdanoe**

By the way Bogie, I really love that you can extract those buildings from graw1. That is so nice. I wonder if you would be able to recreate this map: Stairway to hell. I played it in graw1, and I really liked it. I dont know if graw2 is able to reproduce the atmosphere of graw1, but a try would be nice.

Thanks for the posts, FSN_pdanoe! Yes, there are some folks that have had issues with the dynamic door prop when playing these maps. We've also seen some issues with the placing of C4 as well which may be a very similar problem where we have been trying to figure out the root cause and solution.

As far as "Stairway to Hell" GRAW1 map, I do remember this. I'm currently reviewing GRAW1 maps that we may be able to convert over to GRAW2. I still have 3 bundles in beta where 2 of these bundles are ready to be released, so I have to finish those first - but rest assured, some of those GRAW1 maps will be seen soon.

Thanks again for your support!!

Bogie

Bogie,

I tried playing Operacion: Levantamiento last night. Lone wolf day1 on Lan. I killed 28 AI, destroyed the Abrams but never saw any C4 at the keypad for the dam entrance. No more spawn points and no more AI, was able to walk all over the very huge map, below the dam, communications tower, mine field etc. for over 2 hours just exploring everything, finaly gave up and aborted the mission. Could you tell me where I went wrong. :wall:

By the way the map is great, one of the best yet. w00t

MexicoBob

[staff Edit: Merged with the existing thread - No need to start a separate one]

Edited by JohnTC02

I tried again today, only this time I picked Lone wolf day2 on Lan with the same results. Only this time only killed 25 AI and did not run all over the map. Still no additional respawn points and no more AI. No c4 at the Keypad. Gave up again.

[Admin Edit: Unnecessary quote removed - Please use the "Add reply" instead of "Reply" if quote isn't necessary (particularly if the previous post was one of yours anyway)]

Edited by Pave Low

Hi Bogie,

cannot activate DAMN ENTRANCE as well, it shows us always that there is 1m left but the entrance is open already and we can walk through. No AIs so we gave up after 15 minutes trying everything on that entrance.

The beginning of the missions is very good and hard to play (we always use the hardest version because we are 2 players on a additional dedicated server)...we like it.

Congratulations for the last map we played (Bogie_Rat_Hardcore) it was amazing and is one of our favorites

Our secret wishes:

To have always a Zeus for the helis because if you play with 2 players it is sometimes very hard to get them down (it's just a time and CPU consuming MG usage, special when you have 6 helis in a mission).

Thanks and have a great weekend to all,

Klaus&Erika

Edited by kaapo

SORRY,

I just realized that there was a language problem, I mean DAM ENTRANCE !!!

Is there a way to get a workaround?

Thanks,

Kaapo