Coop_Industrial_Revolution Released

Digger

Ok here it is. There are 2 version in the bundle. 1st has mines enabled, 2nd the mines are there but can only be blown by being shot. Hope that satisfies everyones tastes for mines.

In 3 weeks of the latest version the only errors seems to be either with brettzies or graw itself so I am calling this one done and moving on to the others I have started.

DOWNLOAD

Outstanding Digger. Like the idea of catering to all tastes :)

Agree it's good to have a bit of a story/intro./overview so people know what they are getting themselves into.

Well done and looking forward to many more!

PS...on reflection, how did you find the mission creation overall...be interested in your thoughts.

Dav

Will add a story line etc to the next one, as for that one I am leaving it alone due to it never being complete otherwise.

As for the creation, I was familiar with making maps in graw1 so it was more about learning the changes in graw2. Not fond of having to learn 3ds max though to avoid using the same terrains over and over again. The wiki was a huge help aswell as keeping the pdf print off I did handy.

Overall though I must say the lack of any substantial amount of ai sucks as I like to make it as hard as possable for me and the friends that play with me to stay alive more then 10 sec.

Thanks for all the input and help, I am sure I will have lots more questions once I finish placing props and stuff in the one I am putting most of my efforts into now.

Digger, how does something like this sound for the mission sitrep,

Held up in an underground location is the Maj. He has knowledge of our latest missile technology on a stolen laptop, so he must not escape. You must eliminate him and secure the laptop. You will also need to destroy all air defenses and armored vehicles before you can extract.

This won't be an easy mission Ghosts so good luck, the US is depending on you to stop the Maj from using the missile technology to build and deliver WMDs.

Hope this helps :)

Nex

Found one missed issue, maybe only relevant for ppl without physx...

Tue Dec 08 00:53:10 2009

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

PhysXCore   (???) : NxCreateCoreSDK

???   (???) : ???

PhysXCore   (???) : NxCreateCoreSDK

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

That happens if someone shots the one (maybe more) gastank/gasbottle in the damaged house/shack near the fenced entrance... (there the message with the "TAW-Boys" appears)

I will try to add a screenshot the next days...

Greetz

porter

I don't run a physix either, never have seen that one before, but I do play the map often and never has it crashed on me.

Thats not the reason...

The prob it uses is for physx... and if u dont have one and the graphics are to tense the game crashes... thats it...

Happend to me and my mate twix...