50 Meg Broadband !

Pave Low

the engineer has just left after installing my 50 Meg Broadband connection !!!

first test ..

619144223.png

:yay::party::yay:

Yeah baby!!! .... happy happy happy (not that I wasn't happy with the previous 20 Mbt ^_^ and that big increase in upload speed is going to come in very handy when we have to re-upload mods to the D/L area)

hmmm... now what huge massive file(s) should I now download while I laugh at the awesome download speed :devil:

Damn Rocky and his "all the mods on DVD" :P hmmm... wonder if there are new versions of anything big :shifty: or should I just re-download Frostbite again just for the hell of it :devil:

haha, bring on the massive gameplay videos and patches and mods .....

Edit: Line check results

3065109.png

You do realise you just talked yourself into doing all the hefty mod uploads I've been putting off. :P

And how remiss of you not to mention the biggest bonus off all, even more important than doubling your speed, NO CAPS on 50Meg!

I experienced a max download this week downloading a file from a game site, 20Mbit, which was bloody fast by the way, 50 is going to be amazing.

It's the upload speed increase that's amazing, and surprising though, very nice for a cable connection. I still remember reading in the cable newsgroups a few years ago Alex Brown saying that cable can't do fast upload so you can all stop asking for it. How times change.