Not seeing any scores coming in?

I am attempting it as well I just getting my butt kicked in the process is all. LOl i do wanna send in a complete set of missions but like I said I am gettin punked. See if I can get it done tonight here. Even if i choke ill post em tonight. Wish me luck.

Edited by twcrash

I'm playing the tourney, already have the necessary, just hadn't the chance to start because ghost league has started this week. Me and my team are setting things right for the league. I hope that tomorrow i can start the first mission. Sorry for the delay, i know we should complete the missions as fast as possible but the free time is not much. Work, girlfriend, football and practice, etc.

SORRY I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE THAT HARD

Its probably darn easy for regular GR players, but us numptys that only play it once per blue moon arent used to the extra stealth you need to employ all the time and tend to get wiped out very quickly.

In the first mission, the only way I can see to get north to the hills to overlook the camp is to sneak past many guards, but how to sneak past and them not see you takes skill and patience.......I seem to be lacking both......lol.

They say you learn from your mistakes...........mission 2 will be interesting for me then.......lol.

CJ

:snipe:

In the first mission, the only way I can see to get north to the hills to overlook the camp is to sneak past many guards, but how to sneak past and them not see you takes skill and patience.......

Without giving anything away to those who have yet to insert, it is possible and not really too hard - although it did take me 3 goes to figure out what was pretty obvious really. So I'd say good mission, operative fail lol.

SORRY I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE THAT HARD

DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR OUR LACK OF SKILLS. With that said I would have it no other way either. I scored a double zero on my first 2 missions and I completely enjoyed myself getting my butt kicked. If you made it easy it wouldn't be a challenge and I don't play to take the easy way out. So I did bad on the first 2. I am working on the next 2 and honestly I will one day kick the missions butts til then I enjoy every minute of it. So don't apologize for giving us a great experience.

Edited by twcrash

Played the four missions earlier this week.

M01 crashed on me about 40 minutes in the game.

A word is a word: one insertion, make or break so that's a zero for me.

Made it to EZ in only one of the other three.

It's been great fun to play these missions sofar and I look forward to the next ones.

Mine was about 40 mins into second insert - shot one of the enemy through a window in the building on the east side of the farm compound and GR promptly crashed.

Could mark it on a screenshot of the map if you like?

- Gache

Mine crashed same way as Gache, shooting an enemy through the window inside the compound.

I think I mentioned it in the email with the replay.

The 40 minutes have given me too much info about the mission and since I had failed the first objective, it wouldn't be fair towards the co-gamers who also choose one insertion only, if I gave it a second go. :thumbsup: