Ghost Recon.net Forums
Cpl Ledanek

Batman: Asylum

Yep, I just borrowed this from a neighbor (360 version) and I've put about 4 hours into the game. I have found a couple of the Ridler Maps which help you figure out where some of his clues are and what not and I still have a hard time finding them.

So many cool things to do in this game. I still haven't been able to do the inverted take down from hanging from the gargoyle. I got the upgrade but every time I hang under the gargoyle and there is someone below me, the button never shows up to dangle him from the gargoyle. I'm sure I'll figure more things out as I go along.

I was enjoying the first 2% of the game then I came to the outside bit and I was like WOW AWESOME.

I did actually restart the game to try and collect all the secrets etc but it was frustrating going back to the start so I gave that idea up and I'm glad I did, great stuff.

I liked the bit coming across the 6 guys hammering the batmobile to pieces lol.

Oh, you got a new toy and many more to come that will make the entertainment go even higher...

Just picked this up recently, only managed an hour or so, but really good game. Not something I expected to enjoy tbh. Looking forward to some spare time to play more. :)

Absolutely hate GFWL. Wth do I need to agree to the XBox terms and fickwuts. Can MS not at least respect PC players and create a PC platform for us to use? Maybe 1 without XBox slapped all over it. No wonder you see so many GFWL hate posts around. I mean come on, if you move your cursor away from the user name box while logging in, you stop typing ######.

:rolleyes:

I had to install Games for Windows Live to be able to save my progress, or is this not the case? I tried starting off twice, and found no way to save game within the game or Steam.