GRPA: Reloaded

ApexMods

Completely forgotten to mention that Punisher, Monoman, and RoeM have released their latest Ghost Recon mod some time ago. "GRPA: Reloaded" is version 5.0 of the extremely popular map pack for Mac and PC. It features over 30 new maps and 15 new weapons in one very slick package.

Completely forgotten to mention that Punisher, Monoman, and RoeM have released their latest Ghost Recon mod some time ago. "GRPA: Reloaded" is version 5.0 of the extremely popular map pack for Mac and PC. It features over 30 new maps and 15 new weapons in one very slick package.

Hey thanks for posting this apex. Over the last couple nights, some friends and I have played through all of the maps in the mission hx gametype. We've had one helluva time getting our asses handed to us. :)

So I understand these maps are a port from MAC to PC? I wonder how MAC modding is different. Because there appears to be no missing textures in these maps! Which means, though there's a ton of urban maps with lots of walls, I only came across one out of 30 that had a wall spawner. (So far, knock on wood.) This is significant because with the random enemy placement of Mission HX in almost all non-stock GR map packs, basically all urban maps will have wall spawners, ruining the missions. Making them unusable. :( This is probably one of the main reasons the gametype was not even more popular.

This is excellent news. I've been playing mission hx often over the years and have pretty much had to stay on the wide open country maps. Where there are few walls for random enemy placement to have problems.

This has created a whole different feel to our missions man. It's awesome! Some of the maps are so big, with so many different areas, that they will take many missions to explore them.

I just can't believe that there is a completely new map pack, so large, and with such quality maps.

10/10! We are going to be enjoying these maps for some time to come.