Pretty frikkin awesome!

But it's not ready yet, haha. My favorite mission to play so far would either be the first mission of the campaign or Village Sweep scenario. It's a great game, don't let anyone fool you! As far as addons/mods go, I'm currently running CBA (basically XEH port), VopSounds2.1, TRSM Tracked vehicle sounds, RH Heli sounds, and Kegety's NoBlurA, combined with the Non-blinding sun mod which tones down the HDR to a more realistic, less stylized level. Check the game out as well as the addons I'm using if you haven't already!

Edit: Oh and to help organize all the mods, I'm loading ArmA II with this launcher...

I have to admit, even though some my nagging problems still remain with the game, it is fun and should be for a long time. Really dig the terrain and village layouts...much better than the previous version. And the gameplay is very much improved...I'm still in Recruit Mode, just trying to stay alive. Running stock (v1.02) and (KOW) I have not had hardly any of the problems others have reported either just trying to run the program or to find its sweet spot.

After ArmA -and its ######-poor audio- I am pretty impressed with ArmA IIs default stuff... it does'nt appear, judging by your loaded mods, that you are.

With NoblurA, have you had any wierd GUI problems/conflicts occur? When I had it loaded (w/v1.01) I would periodically lose the ability to issue orders or access tasks- it never happened prior to the mod or when it was disabled.

Is there a reason you are still running v1.01?

What did I say to suggest I was running 1.01? lol I'm on Steam so I think it should be the latest version.

Also, it's not that I don't like the default sounds, but the mods I'm running just give it that extra edge, you know? And I haven't encountered any problems at all from running Kegety's blur mod, other than the occasional flashing interface.

On another note, I always used to play OFP on recruit, but I could never manage to pull myself away from the easy to use gui and the map markers showing where stuff was... But I decided to just delve into the Expert mode and turn the assists off. I find it more immersive to have to look at your map and figure it out with or, God forbid, without my GPS unit. It's that extra edge to the game that is probably the reason I never finished either campaign that shipped with OFP and its expansions.

This is Snake, out!

Ah I see... Well the thing is I still want the bloom, just not the blurring. And with the HDR mod I'm using, it seems to under-do the lighting which is why I find the bloom nice. I think it provides a nice balance personally. Otherwise I would just turn the post processing off. Thanks for the info/clarification! :)

Just wondering, but are those settings listed seperately, or are they just bunched together under the post processing? If they are listed seperately, Steam needs to push the update badly...

i played coop for a couple of hours last night - this is way better then Arma and maybe a little premature but i really think this is as close as we will get to Ghost Recon enhanced version.

im not even sure ill start up GR again now - this has eveything and more that GR had as far as I can see.

yep - hats off to BIS and probably all of the modding community that BIS could mimic to improve Arma so dramatically.

Yeah, BIS definitely got this one right, Lightspeed, but I'm still looking to Sky Gods and GB to be my Ghost Recon replacement... This game is the next best thing though haha!

Also, you can add WeaponFX, and the M136 hotfix for it (also listed in the thread), to the list of great sound addons.

Much props to BIS!