Dannik is ill.

Rocky

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... been going on a month now, ehh? Keeping you in my prayers Dannik. Glad to hear you are making progress.

Snake, this could take months to recover enough where he can leave the hospital. I've been reading where some cases has taken years for people to fully recover, although they didn't spend the entire time in the hospital.

To my knowledge he is no longer being sedated.

Another good news day! Dannik is no longer in ICU and is now in a step-down unit. He is still getting one-on-one nursing care, though.

I like progress like this! :D

Another good news day. More downsizing is happening to a couple of pieces of equipment that Dannik is hooked up to. :clapping:

Dannik is a bit frustrated with his slow progress, but is pleased of the progress he is making. After a procedure was done not long ago, he wanted to learn how to do something new within two minutes of it being done. One of his doctors was surprised at how quickly he picked it up.

.... he wanted to learn how to do something new within two minutes of it being done. One of his doctors was surprised at how quickly he picked it up.

...somebody needs to give him that new book of War and Peace, The Extended Version :rofl:

good to hear he's recovering well. Tell him to keep opening my get well card :shifty:

Just give him a laptop and get him to work in here that will keep him quiet for a while.. :D

:rofl: I thought of that and have been trying to figure out if it's possible. :rofl:

Just give him a laptop and get him to work in here that will keep him quiet for a while.. :D

:rofl: I thought of that and have been trying to figure out if it's possible. :rofl:

he's not hooked up to any EEG or pacemaker...no documents/medical journals that supports that WIFI affects any of these devices....cellphones yes (can be argued about---but why take chance, use a landland, doesn't cost your minutes)...

cellphones yes (can be argued about---but why take chance, use a landland, doesn't cost your minutes)...

I already know that cell phones are not permitted in the hospital there.