[how fast on a new pc ?]

Look @ the 9800gtx instead... it's come way down. that 9500 isn't gonna do much. What you want is 512mb of ram minimum and DDR3 memory on the video card. 512 of DDR3 will blow out 1gb of DDR2 when it comes to video ram.

I mean come on ... it's 114 after like a 10$ rebate

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...EVGA-_-14130339

Shame they do not ship International, looking at least double that in UK, with no freebies too.

:(

• 2 months later...

Look @ the 9800gtx instead... it's come way down. that 9500 isn't gonna do much. What you want is 512mb of ram minimum and DDR3 memory on the video card. 512 of DDR3 will blow out 1gb of DDR2 when it comes to video ram.

I mean come on ... it's 114 after like a 10$ rebate

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...EVGA-_-14130339

Shame they do not ship International, looking at least double that in UK, with no freebies too.

:(

8800gts sucks? come on i have a 8800gts (320 mb version) and it pulls 70+ MAXED OUT ON GRAW2 and never drops below 58fps

Edited by ZX3-HST

• 1 month later...

Hi...the game in itself will run quite good into a server,but if you try to host some heavy map,you will see,like often happens to a lot of players,many tangoes not really moving into the map.That depends by the speed and number of the cpu and also by total speed of all is moving onto your pc.In other words.....a quadro will run faster or will keep to be not pasted also if playng by several minutes,a dual core,also if fast is often not sufficient,better if your cpu is a i7 or something like that,obviously...all under ddr3 type memories.