Ghost Recon.net Forums

Hi,

Sorry if this is 'old hat' but I've not been on the boards for a while. I've just downloaded the original Sanchez missions, FANTASTIC! love em! thank you for breathing new life into GRAW2.

Even more realistic, I suggest, if not a little excessive at times but great fun. Not being ungrateful but I miss the 'extras', eg. the guys at your back via the Com, (although they wouldn't last 5 secs in this intense action) Air Support, choice of weapons and backpack etc. Never mind, this is challenging.

One other comment, shame the saves are so far between but the respawns are fast.

Mike. :thumbsup:

Not being ungrateful but I miss the 'extras', eg. the guys at your back via the Com, (although they wouldn't last 5 secs in this intense action) Air Support, choice of weapons and backpack etc. Never mind, this is challenging.

One other comment, shame the saves are so far between but the respawns are fast.

Mike. :thumbsup:

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the great feedback. Did you play the Coop or the SP Campaign missions?

For the Vitale Campaigns which are currently under development, I do plan to add more save points where applicable as well as mules since they only have issues in multiplayer coop.

I'm also looking at ways to incorporate more loyalist support and mortars where applicable.

Thanks again,

Bogie