Best Game Ever!

Rocky

This is unreal, I was getting tanked pretty bad at Victory Point, I mean, 30 mins in and I had 4 (yeh FOUR) points left, and he had over 450! A few minutes later I had ONE (!!!) point left, yeh a millisecond away from defeat, and I held it at that for TEN LONG minute, until I eventually won LOLOLOL!!

OMG I am still pumped.... how can I sleep now?!

REPLAY DOWNLOAD

So you have a pre-release of GR4 :whistle:

Going to share?

Just kidding...not sure what you were playing but it sounds like a hoot. Good to see there is life in the old dog.

I assume the file is in RealPlayer format (.rec) as I can not open it at work.

Dav

ya i'm stumped too by this mysterious file. I did open it with note pad, and it says something like

COH__REC0 2 / 0 3 / 2 0 0 9   2 3 : 1 6  ... Relic Chunky

DATA:scenarios\mp\2p_sturzdorfÇÆ 

MP_STURZDORF_MIDDAY_00.APSFOLDINFO

so he was playing a game for sure

but what :hmm:

Edited by RatoN

First double post ftw!!!! :zorro:

Relic Chunky files are a binary file structure developed by Relic Entertainment for use in their games. Both Dawn of War and Company of Heroes use Chunky files along with LUA files for game data.

So it would appear that our favorite gaming site admin is playing a Relic Entertainment game.

Either Dawn of War or Company of Heroes.

ya i'm stumped too by this mysterious file. I did open it with note pad, and it says something like

COH__REC0 2 / 0 3 / 2 0 0 9   2 3 : 1 6  ... Relic Chunky

DATA:scenarios\mp\2p_sturzdorfÇÆ 

MP_STURZDORF_MIDDAY_00.APSFOLDINFO

so he was playing a game for sure

but what :hmm:

Map Sturzdorf is not a map in DoW, so it must be a map from CoH.

LOL what forum did I post this in? Can you tell I was (a) a bit hyper and (2) way past my bed time?

Sorry guys, yes it is CoH and the rec file is like a GR replay in that it can only be viewed through the game engine.

I so enjoyed that game I might put together a mpeg movie highlight reel though, I'm sure you would get a kick out of it, so many great moments lol.

Thanks for moving it Dannik.

Oh bloody hell now I get the GR4 comments, LOL, so sorry guys, it was unintentional honest!

I made a short movie for you guys without COH, it's in HD so make sure you click the HD link before you start watching!

• 1 month later...