Brettzies Weapons Pack V2.*

Brettzies

Hi,

You can get the original texture from the bundle.

To unpack it you'll need to download the unbundler. I think it is in the download section.

Then you'll have to unpack the weaponmod to replace the texture, and maybe edit some xml files too.

Perhaps there's a way to edit the xml files to point to the original textures without overwriting those from the mod...but it would need some testing ;-)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to mod a cover system Combination of 1st person View and also 3rd person back to the wall or face to the wall and 3rd person lean cam angle when leaning around corner , blind fire, into the game like Rainbow six vegas or Graw 2 XB 360 , iex Gears of war, James Bond Quantum of Solace etc.....?

Hello, there is a way to increase the size of indicators that appear on the HUD? leave everything with the same size that appears in graw1. I'm talking about indicator ammunition, life, the Narcon ...less ...i think in GRAW2 was too small.

Hi, i was able to "solve" the problem with explosives C4 in 3rd person in GRAW2, you need to move closer to where you put explosive, look down and then go spinning to your left ...go and slowly rotating the camera, that will bring you more closer to the object and will appear the option to place explosive.

To Bret: scopes (first person) for a Scar H Marksman and MK12 have a problem. They look down. What can i do to fix this?..other question, any idea for a put a brown head whit a mich2000 helmet?..thanks

Really? Looks fine to me. Not sure I understand what you mean by they look down.

Brown's head and helmet are one mesh. Can't be seperated without the source file. Though, you might be able to hide it by renaming the material in the materials file. That way, it might show up invisible. If that worked, then all the soliders could use their own heads and whatever headgear. I'm guessing they'd have holes where the ears are.

bp_ogHeads_500.jpg

About Brown's head. I decided to try my suggestion and it worked. You trick the game into thinking the material for the helmet doesn't exist essentially making it invisible. However, you wont' be able to use the "old GRAW" helmets if you do this, unless you make duplicates with different names.

Pretty easy to do. In this file find the below line and change it to the second one.

bp_weapons_pack_v2.06\objects\beings\ghost_team\acu_materials.xml

<material name="camo_ghost_helmet" src="skinned_bump_camo">

<material name="x_camo_ghost_helmet" src="skinned_bump_camo">

Then in the ghost_templates.xml, comment out or delete the old stuff and put:

<head_unit name="acu_ghost_head_brown"/>

<gear_unit name="bp_mich2001_ghost"/>

<gear_unit name="bp_nvg_ghost_up"/>

I tested some of the other guys as you can see in the pic, but it's not really worth it for me to use them. Brown's face looks better but I'd have to make custom helmets or peices for the gaps. Anyway, kind of a fun trick. Had I thought of it when I was first doing it, might have been worth it. At this point though, not sure it is.

Its work thanks Brett!!! sometimes original heads are good. Only Beasley's head have a problem whit hole. But, anyway it's fine... i can't fix yet problem whit mk12 and scarh marksman, but i confess, i installed masada mods whit brettzies pack togheter. Maybe, the files are in conflict and i don´t have idea which files.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5006/gr...60623591756.png

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7711/gr...60700004357.png

Hey brettzies i have like 2 questions.

1.with the new acu patch-ish, you can change camo's and stuff, but the issue is that when you change ramirez's bdu camo, the boonie hat still stays acu. anyways to make it go with the camo you like ?

2.any idea's or plan to update the weapon pack ? that is all lol.

• 2 weeks later...

2.any idea's or plan to update the weapon pack ? that is all lol.

Hello Brettzies. If you do happen to update your weapon pack, perhaps I could give you the world_info.xml files that include Tunney & Stone for the Sanchez & Vitale campaigns.

Thanks,

Bogie

• 2 weeks later...

first off, lemme say that this mod has revitalized my love of this game! Now installed once again on 3 domputers and most of my friends. I've bought 4 copies in the bargin bin to give out!!

That said, we get a number of random crashes... we usually host on my machine - Win7 x64, unbundled version and steam version of GRAW2 andboth internet as well as LAN play. I've tried dedicated server and local hosting. I've also tried hoting with a non-team version as well.

Here's 2 of the error codes we have gotten:

Map Name: coop-bogie-train-lday-v5

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: player_data in type <Unit>

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

data\lib\units\types\weapons\bulletweapon.dsf(-1): cant find member: human_data in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\types\weapons\bulletweapon.dsf(0)

every computer has the mod installed from the exact same file download. On computer is a disk game, and 2 are Steam (both Steam use the unbundled and the disk uses bundled)

Does the info gived have any clues?

We're going to try with the standard included game maps to see if there is a difference, but we like the Bogie maps :-)

Thanks for an AWESOME job!!

i got a crash an a error on your V2.05 mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun Jul 05 12:02:10 2009

Unhandled exception - -529697949

C STACK:

kernel32 (???) : RaiseException

graw2 (???) : ???

graw2 (???) : ???

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brettzies, i got a problem of your modding "bp Weapon Pack v2.05b"

i can't even get in the game by double clicking the bp_weapons_pack_v2.05.bat file... please help...

"Crash in application version: 29980.2562

Animation load error \data\anims\ghost\upper_body\m1014\upright\m1014_firemode_increase.diesel

Physics : threaded"

• 4 weeks later...

Can you be a bit more specific ... which file exactly ? and from what link ? forum/GR.net DB etc

was it this one ? it works fine from filefront for me

and all the links in the first post also worked ok for me

*All the files in the GR.net download database have a nice Report Broken Link button (underneath the text box and before the download button)

it would be a big help if people can use it to report things like this instead of the forums as it save us a lot of unnecessary running around trying to work out which link you are referring to.

Can you be a bit more specific ... which file exactly ? and from what link ? forum/GR.net DB etc

Brettzies GRAW2 Weapon Pack

but it's working now, :thumbsup: , Filefront must be doing some mid-day updates...

all good in the neighborhood.

I'm reinstalling GRAW2 for some old school stuff...on my download list:

1) GRAW 2 Patch v1.00 - v1.05

2) Brettzies GRAW2 Weapon Pack

3) Ultra Gore mod for GRAW 2

4) Quiet Ghosts

pretty much it, I need some catching up on what is new and hip in the GRAW2 Community. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brettzie, how can i bring back mitchel original helmet in your mod for graw 2 3rd person

In the ghost_head_mitchell_common.xml, set all the hidden="true" to false. You also have to edit the ghost_templates.xml. The information is in this thread I believe.

<lod_object name="new_helmet">

<object name="gfx_new_helmet_loda" hidden="true" inherit_bounding_volume="cull_box" max_distance="1000" max_draw_lod="0"/>

<object name="gfx_new_helmet_lodb" hidden="true" inherit_bounding_volume="cull_box" max_distance="1500" lod="1"/>

<object name="gfx_new_helmet_lodc" hidden="true" inherit_bounding_volume="cull_box" max_distance="2000" lod="2"/>

<object name="gfx_new_helmet_lodd" hidden="true" inherit_bounding_volume="cull_box" max_distance="15000" lod="3"/>

</lod_object>

<lod_object name="monocle">

<object name="gfx_crosscom_glass" hidden="true" max_distance="2000" />

</lod_object> 

</graphic_group>

Hey Brettzies help file dowmload I don't know This about

Edited by NATH_ZA

• 4 weeks later...

liked the mod, SA80 isnt as good as the SiG 5.56, Susat sight has good range finder to it but it doesnt compare in knock down power to the Swiss assault rifle, kinda sad to see the AUG a2 get cut but when it made a better appearance it got cut from the game, it would be nice to replay the whole game again without the weapons mod but it has a better feel to control when you dont swing the M8 to the left at the end, you should look for the second placement before the barracks assault in the removals or the BT3i code used on the codes when you skinned the weps, might be a better webpage than a mod but I will search on to see if I can get the money mode to come back online cause single player with outwithout the mod is hacked by HaxOR2473 and that is a split cause I got 7-8 screen shots with the SiG 5.56 on multiple range and it doesnt do damage :zorro:

Unplayable. Continuous and repeated crashes, no matter what map, what game type, etc.

data\lib\units\types\weapons\bulletweapon.dsf(-1): cant find member: material in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\groupunit.dsf(0)

Also got a crash due to a missing character Stone and a couple others.

Unplayable. Continuous and repeated crashes, no matter what map, what game type, etc.

Also got a crash due to a missing character Stone and a couple others.

Your install isn't reading the mod properly. You can try a few things to get it working which may or may not have any effect.

1. if you have a local/english dir, try renaming or deleting it. (strange but sometimes works)

2. try the un-bundled version (usually works for people with issues)

http://www.moddb.com/members/brettzies/add...-pack-v20-graw2

3. if you're on vista, there's a method to delete xmb files:

>>> To clean out XMB files in Vista, go to your user folder, into

>>> AppData/Local/GRAW2 and kill all XMB files except those in the

>>> "settings" folder. Then it will recompile with whatever mod you are

>>> using.

>>>

>>> It usually works.

>>>

>>> Remember that to stop using the mod you may need to to the same

>>> thing again.

Those are the 3 main solutions I can offer. Good luck.

"Crash in application version: 29980.2562

That's an old version fo the game, you need the 1.05 patch, crashes will show up as: 30899.3048

Edited by Brettzies