Ghost Recon.net Forums
Tinker

Scanning Word Documents

So today I have had a Word doc sent for me to complete, sign and return, by email. I printed it out, filled it in, and signed it.

Now how do I get that back into a new Word doc? I scanned it, but all I get is a jpeg. If I cannot figure it out today, I`ll have to post it I guess.

Any tips?

:wacko:

OCR to scan in documents, some will even do signatures, none of them are perfect though and you will have to make corrections to the document to make sure its just like the original.

For signed documents I have a PNG file (Transparent Background) of my sig that I just paste in the the document.

For signed documents I have a PNG file (Transparent Background) of my sig that I just paste in the the document.

That`s a good idea, thnx for the info.

Most places will accept a typed signature for e-mailed forms, that can be signed in person at a later date if nesc. As it is easier and best quality to return the actual word document, that's the first thing I would check.

Most places will accept a typed signature for e-mailed forms, that can be signed in person at a later date if nesc. As it is easier and best quality to return the actual word document, that's the first thing I would check.

Good point, will remember that for next time.

:)