Ghost Recon.net Forums
ApexMods

Ghost Recon: Heroes Unleashed

Minor bug with the 3Ca1 and 3Ca1SD sniper rifle.
I have my binds set to zoom with my mouse scroll wheel, I think the default is 'R' on the KB.
The 3Ca1 and SD will zoom with the R key but not the scroll wheel unlike most weapons that have a zoom. 

Settings in the gun file look like this:
    <ZoomSettings>
        <Zoom>1.0</Zoom>
        <Zoom>10.0</Zoom>

</ZoomSettings>

With this change in settings the scroll wheel works for zooming.
    <ZoomSettings>
        <Zoom>1.0</Zoom>
        <Zoom>10.0</Zoom>
        <Zoom>10.0</Zoom>
    </ZoomSettings>

Another minor detail with this kit, 10a-oicwke-oicwhe.kit.
Using it in  a custom .kil file. It is assigned 54 gl rounds and 200 rds for the rifle.
When switching from gl back to rifle there are no rounds left in the magazine an a reload is required. 

Edited by wombat50

First of all... Darn!!! Probably the best mod out there!! Love the kits, the rides, the intro movies, everything!!! (well... always hated the ACU hehehehehe)...

Since I've never liked the ACU pattern (even when it was first deployed) the skin pack by Jack Wachter (Tertia Optio) simply saved the day!! Until this moment my absolute favorite skin was the OD one from Blood Oil and the 1990 Black Hawk Down... now I've got a new one heheheheh...

I did have one issue with the polling center mission... all the characters were glued to the ground once they were out of the little bird, so after 6 or 7 tries I gave up and "autowin" the mission :(
 The rest of the mod was really cool... in fact I'm re-installing all the campaigns mods in the site so I can play them again with HU (and Tertia Optio of course).

One more thing... GO BLACK SABBATH!!! hehehehhe

(Sorry for the english... it's not my mother tongue)

Thanks Apex for all the work!!!!!

• Like 1

Campaign Mission 34 -
Righteous Archer..."Mission Complete", then Mission Debrief page, press ">" for next Campaign Mission and end up at Campaign Menu page...

Re-played mission twice with same result...no progression to next mission.  Verified files...none need re-acquisition.

Righteous Archer is the last mission in the campaign. I think it should play an outro video but
I'm not sure why you are not getting that.

Edited by wombat50

Ohh...did get outro video, but then took me to the debriefing screen...thought the campaign included all the missions in the game...thanks.

The HU  Campaign should have 15 missions from base game.

8 missions from Desert Siege and 8 missions from Island Thunder.

For a total of 31 missions.

I hope that is how it was for you.

Edited by wombat50

Hey awesome mod! Been playing with about 10 people each Friday and it works great. 

Is it possible to add capture the flag? Or does anyone have a standalone download for CTF? We've had to go back to HX5 to play CTF. 

yes there is a Mod Capture the Flag, put the mod on top priority and Activate MISSION Teams BLUE und RED. Then you select the maps with the abbreviation (CTF)

Capture the Flag Download

Edited by Eisenhauer

Posted (edited)

So, it seems that i can play any "mission" gamemode in single player, and ever since i deactivated the mod to play some vanilla ghost recon (after having loads of trouble getting the game to run after that), now with the mod installed again, i cant play any other gamemode except for "mission". I'm trying to load a firefight on the training map for example, and whenever i confirm that to go to the briefing screen, the game just crashes back to my desktop. Any help?

Update: the "misson" gamemodes will load to the breifing screen, but will crash when i go to my team selection. the only ones that work are the vanilla missions. ive tried uninstalling all dlc, deleting their respective files, and reinstalling them, also reinstalling vanilla ghost recon and heroes unleashed, still no fix.

Edited by jdc733
clarity

Are Desert Siege and Island Thunder activated and the game patched to the 1.4 version?

Post the ike.log(not to be confused with the ikeCrash.log).
It may or may not be of help but a good place to start.

Is there a list anywhere, of what other SP campaigns are compatible with this? I have been picking campaigns at random and prioritizing HU above the campaign I picked. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I love the weapons and everything in HU, and especially I love that the bad guys can't shoot you through the left eye socket with a pistol at 100 meters, at night in the rain. I'd just like to be able to use HU in conjunction with other community-created campaigns, if that makes sense.

On Tue Sep 11 2018 at 09:11, Jack Wachter said:

Heroes Unleashed - Tertia Optio Version 2.0

Skin Upgrade Pack for Heroes Unleashed

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Been using the HU v1.07b with these but the weapons not spearing on their hands during the team selecting part... Should I use the new HU version or create a new kit for them