Ghost Recon Modders Hall Of Fame

ApexMods

It's a great idea to form a list like this, it's always been something in the back of my mind, there are all these great modder names floating about in my head, but how many of them were there really? This list sorts that out, great idea Apex!

No ###### way I only can name one person for this! In my mind you are forgetting the source of all GR modding knowledge. :nono:

John Sonedecker for his support and encouragement of map makers.

Mike Schell as without him hardly no new characters would of been created for GR

Joseph "Piggyson" Drust...nothing else needs to be said really!

OSO for his excellent vehicle tutorials, still bookmarked on this rig.

Earl for his weapon tutorials and placement guides.

No ###### way I only can name one person for this! In my mind you are forgetting the source of all GR modding knowledge. :nono:

You can name as many as you like, Apex's idea was one per post though, so that each modder can have their own nomination post. :thumbsup:

[...]i'm gonna nominate everyone who has ever made any effort towards or taken part in the making of a mod. (this way everyone gets a shout out, past and present)

thank you all. :thumbsup:

Seconded! :thumbsup:

But it would still be nice to post the actual names of all of these people to honor them, even if it takes some time (no rush, right?), and even if it means that we end up with a very long opening post. There is still plenty of space! :yes:

The_DarkAngel - grm4.7

Now before you bash me let me explain. Because this guy single handed took like half of our crap and used it. Then had a huge amount of players playing it. We ALWAYS strived to beat ourselves to make something better.

With massive mods like frostbite and hx5 coming out after... I can't help but feel mods got so out of control was partly do to DA ripping their stuff. I know when I created WOWv3 the sole purpose was to out do that mods weapons in every way I could. That's what I was going for anyways... pretty sure some others felt the same working on their projects.

Buahahha!!!! who am I kidding I'm not voting for him. I once again will vote for myself. Got an award doing that once.

Prozac360 - WOWv3, M4 Sopmod mod.

Edited by pz3