Band Of Brothers By Jack57

Rocky

I had downloaded this mod a while back and forgot where i had saved it, i eventually found it yesterday and the rest is history.

I had played this mod with Earl's Spetsgruppa Vympel and it kicks @$$. I must say that all the nice touches really add to the immersion factor in the game, it takes a while to get used to your team speaking russian, and the NVG noise is a nice touch too.

Thanks Jack :D

Greetings!

We found this mod to be very surprising with the reduced night vision and the multiple insertions and intelligence updates on missions 1-5. Also, the unknown number of ghosts was a factor in giving us a sense of alarm as reports of the ghosts progress was displayed--a very rapid advance.

The Farm mission was very eerie with the limited night vision!

I especially enjoyed the creative briefings.

Thanks Jack! :ph34r:

I think I'm the luckiest person in the GR world since I'm Jack57's official beta-tester and I can enjoy every day BiA.

Be ready that the mod is almost ready and this time will take new limits on GR modding experience.

Giwex

PS Jack57, remember to send me that money you promised me for this advertisement :P

Any updates for "Brothers in Arms"?

Brothers in Arms is almost done - just a good round of play testing and it should be good to go :o=

@Giwex - gold bullion still OK? :P

Jack 57, looking forward to the new mod. I have just started playing Postcards, and I have to say that it is excellent :D (can't get past the 2nd mission yet) and I also got Saving Pilot Ryan which I plan to start after I finish Postcards. Thank You for making such excellent campaign mods :)

Thank You to all the MODDERS who keep GR ALIVE AND "NEW"

Great mod Jack! It's the first fan mod I've tried and its way better than anything I could have expected.

Personally though, I don't really like how I'm being "talked to" all the time by the script. At times when I just really wanted to be focused, I found myself distracted by all the messaging and really noticing the scripters presence.

Other than that though, I really enjoyed it. All the praise is well deserved.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had this mod for quite some time now and finally got around to playing it and I must say it was a balst to play against the ghosts, though i felt a tiny bit of guilt when i nailed a ghost, i had Earls Vympel mod activated and the DTD mod for the ghosts which gave it that much more of an edge, overall great campaign and looking forward to playing the other jack57 campaigns

• 1 month later...

Hi,

is it a bug, or a verson conflict? :unsure:

I use german Version of GR/DS/IT and installed the most recommended mods (Campaigns) all activated. I installed the Foggless Mod on DS and the Barret M82 realistic Mod (activated).

In the second mission from Band of Brothers i picked thre Riflemen for Team Alpha, two Supporters for Team Beta and a Sniper for Charly.

The Riflemen are equipped with the standard assault rifle (AK74 with that single Grenade Louncher).

At first i noticed, that the accuracy of that AK74 is more than poor. and i only can switch between 3 Bullet Burstmode and coniued firemode - no single shoots.

And the Sound of the Burstmode is bad, only a krrrt.

is this a bug or did i something wrong??

thanx

TTD

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What a great mod (BoB)...have just d/l it in the last week and have only had time to play the first few missions but have found it totally amazing so far...great and very original.

Has definately inspired me to think outside the norm using igor...

Great Work !!!

W.O.P.R.