Magic Mushrooms

squad_e

Something tells me those are not hallucinogenic mushrooms. Without going into too much detail, i have a lot of experience with Psilocybe mushrooms (cultivation and uh....consumption) and I've never seen a single Psilocybe like that. Nice looking shrooms though. Typically, the ones that make you trip are more brown, purple, and blue then they are red, and they're also very ugly and disgusting. I wouldn't eat any of those if I were you, you're likely to die.

hey dude, dont eat those - they are fly agaric. bad scene that. mind you, you can peel some of the skin and eat that, just a little though - otherwise it's a major flip out waiting to happen.

go to the top's of hills around september, look for little tiny brown shrooms with 'nipples'. that will do the trick.

not that i know. i just heard someone say once....

Roflol..... never touch those.... lol I diodn't think anyone would take that serious.... I know there's a lot of halucinating mushrooms in the Netherlands.... but most peeps do stupid things after consuming them (some even die...) so stay clear of mushrooms that you don't trust (there's a few that are tasty and non-poisonous/halucinating) but I buy my mushrooms in store and use them for wild stew.... (wild pork/deer and such...)

Damn has this thread shroomed like my mushrooms :P

Nah i aint gonna eat em, the only mushrooms i ever ate are from sainsburys or morrissons with an ommelete, but they've grown really big.. Kinda like Radar Dishes.. They always seem to come out at this time of the year.. Sometimes i just love the autumn/winter season more than the summer..

• 5 weeks later...