Ghost Recon.net Forums
Dick Splash

Terminator Salvation

Actually Arnie may have a part in it, but it's technically not him. Roland Kickenger (who played Arnold in some movie about him) will supposedly play the T-800 and Arnold's face will be digitally mapped over Kickenger's face.

Anyone been watching the Sarah Connor Cronicles? They're not bad, but a bit 'teen-ish'.

I got sick of it after the 2nd season, it was mostly just dialogue and poor acting ..

I think the new movie will be cool.. Can't wait for it :whistle:

It's a pity Arnie's not in it. Anyone been watching the Sarah Connor Cronicles? They're not bad, but a bit 'teen-ish'.

DS

I just started watching the show. Think im in for 5 shows so far. Yea it aint bad, but it is teen-ish!

Besides i have always had a crush on Summer Glau. She is the only reason i am even watching the show. Loved her in 4400. Wish they would finsh off the show for 4400 just so i know how it all ends.

Besides i have always had a crush on Summer Glau. She is the only reason i am even watching the show. Loved her in 4400. Wish they would finsh off the show for 4400 just so i know how it all ends.

fair enough summer glau is hot... But it doesnt stop you from not watching such a poorly done drama.. Other than it being so teen-ish.. "Terminator" was supposed to be hard and gritty... The TSCC totally lost the plot... It just dragged and dragged ... It was just an overhyped series.. :ph34r:

fair enough summer glau is hot... But it doesnt stop you from not watching such a poorly done drama.. Other than it being so teen-ish.. "Terminator" was supposed to be hard and gritty... The TSCC totally lost the plot... It just dragged and dragged ... It was just an overhyped series.. :ph34r:

Agreed, however like i said i only seen 5 shows. I DVR it and watch it only when i have nothing else better to watch or do. Its for sure not a show i turn on and watch right away. Than again Summer Glau is that HOT to me so it may grow on me more. Right now i don't have a clue whats going on, on the show. Not a clue! Like i said i only started watching only because she was in it. Yet if she wasn't in the show i would of stopped watching after the very first time. That i can say for sure.

Agreed, however like i said i only seen 5 shows. I DVR it and watch it only when i have nothing else better to watch or do. Its for sure not a show i turn on and watch right away. Than again Summer Glau is that HOT to me so it may grow on me more. Right now i don't have a clue whats going on, on the show. Not a clue! Like i said i only started watching only because she was in it. Yet if she wasn't in the show i would of stopped watching after the very first time. That i can say for sure.

Heroes, so far is the best series at the moment :) .. It just leaves you with a cliff hanger each episode.. Can't go wrong mate :thumbsup:

Besides i have always had a crush on Summer Glau.
Yes, she's a tidy bird, but so is Stephanie Jacobson. I've always had the hots for Lena Headey too. For me it's like watching Baywatch with firearms and errrrr.....terminators! :wacko:

DS

Oh yea Stephanie Jacobson. I just watched yesterdays show and saw her. Think its the first time i saw her in the show or at least noticed her. OMG what a body! As for Lena Headey, she is the same age as me and looks alot like my wife. She really is the kind of girl next door you always want to hook up with! LOL

Going back on where the show is now. I kind of got worried seeing Summer Glau putting a small bomb in her head because she becoming unstable. Now going back to what i said before. If they lose her in the show i don't know if i can keep watching! Lets hope John never has to use the bomb to shut her down and if he does. John better learn how to put her back together again and fast!

Summer Glau has what it takes to keep me interested, I did enjoy her in the Firefly series/movie and to be honest I can't remember her in 4400 I might have to take a look at them again.

Cheers

Stephanie Jacobson is she dead or did he let her get away?

I was really starting to like her too! Going to have to stay tuned.