Countdown until Ghost Recon Wildlands!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How Many People Still Play Graw 2 Online?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

i want to ask if graw 2 is still fairly populated because i want to buy it for online play.

Posted

i want to ask if graw 2 is still fairly populated because i want to buy it for online play.

We have enough on nightly for 2 full rooms at the least.

Posted

I only play for coop. Since the second dlc Ive struggled to find a game. So havn't touched it in a long time.

Posted

Since I refuse to pay for the DLC it's been hard to find a game online as well. I still try from time to time, but more often than not it's hard to find coop games. Adversarial modes aren't too difficult to find though.

Posted

Since I refuse to pay for the DLC it's been hard to find a game online as well. I still try from time to time, but more often than not it's hard to find coop games. Adversarial modes aren't too difficult to find though.

I think you can get the pay DLC on this month's OXM disk.

Posted (edited)

We have enough on nightly for 2 full rooms at the least.

hey beonder13. i would appreciate it if u would add me to ur friends list. i want to get back into playing some more graw. anyone for that matter. add ITI SERPICO IVI. just as is with spaces & all caps.

Edited by ITI SERPICO IVI

Posted (edited)

Quit being so cheap and get the maps ;) They are well worth the DL price.

Serpico... I added you. Look for TDA beonder13

Edited by beonder13

Posted

Nah, it's a matter of principle to me. Maps like these would normally be released for free on PC games (like CoD4 map pack). Not about to start paying for something like that unless it included more than just maps. However, if I can get them free with the magazine, I'm all for it!

Posted

Sounds great if the OXM includes the maps to have all remaining players gathered on common graw2 platform.

Our clan still plays graw2 on every event but I only seldom join others games. Still the best coop experience around supporting 8 players. I look forward to Hordes in GOW2 and happy to see that they copy another Graw2 invention ... Of course they can only manage 5 players.

Troels

Posted (edited)

I lost it sadly >_< ,but i found 3 different games in the first GR:AW 2 day so i think you'll np finding ppl on GR:AW 2

[Edited - Please do not post in ALL CAPS !]

Edited by Pave Low