Event Viewer

Tinker

I have a load of errors in my event viewer, all the same error message. Any ideas?

The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( nview_info ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: NVIEW : Explorer: WAIT_TIMEOUT, while waiting for a read to clear - resetting read event

Having no issues at present here, or so I think.

<_<

I would expect you have done Nvidia driver updates without doing a total uninstall and cab clean and several older driver hooks are now redundant.

As long as this error is not actually causing any issues then I would ignore it as trying to rectify it could lead to even more issues ;)

I would expect you have done Nvidia driver updates without doing a total uninstall and cab clean and several older driver hooks are now redundant.

As long as this error is not actually causing any issues then I would ignore it as trying to rectify it could lead to even more issues ;)

several older driver hooks are now redundant.

:thumbsup:

Total uninstall, and updated, all good.