Still Attempting A Jungle Storm Port

well what i planned to do was just to extract the maps and their rsb files and then use island Thunder characters , actors , etc etc , so it wouldnt be 3000 files, just the map files and i think the colombians have different skins.

i have not decompressed the maps yet, the PS2 guys wont reply to my posts and im really not sure how to decompress them myself.

Could you link to the thread you are posting in for help from the PS2 hackers? That way I can see what is neccesary (in their opinion[i'm probably gonna bug them till they tell me more stuff via PM lol]) to extract the .pak files.

give us the maps - we can sort out the missions.

ive got time this summer (in Australia) with school finished for the year, to script a few.

considering doing a Behind Enemy LInes 2....but no promises.

hey if you want you can script the MP only missions (docks,night battle, etc) from GR1 into quick mission, firefight, defend and recon.

PM me and i can tell you the objectives and details on how the missions were scripted on ps2.

hey if you want you can script the MP only missions (docks,night battle, etc) from GR1 into quick mission, firefight, defend and recon.

PM me and i can tell you the objectives and details on how the missions were scripted on ps2.

Just for notes, all maps are already available for custom game modes in a few mods, here is a good pack:

FNG Map Pack

Map pack includes 12 custom missions/SP Campaign, 95 serverside map environments including day, night ,snow, rain, clear, and sandstorm maps with new bases, spawns, recon/firefight insert/extract, defend bases, enemy placements and more.

i thought there were new maps coming - why would I script GR origmiss maps when theyve been scripted on 100 times. i dont understand...am i missing something?

well i guess i didnt realize they have been on many mods , i just wanted to see the console version MP map missions scripted for the pc.

its no big deal now, since ill just search for them on my DVD mod set.

Just for notes, all maps are already available for custom game modes in a few mods, here is a good pack:

FNG Map Pack

Map pack includes 12 custom missions/SP Campaign, 95 serverside map environments including day, night ,snow, rain, clear, and sandstorm maps with new bases, spawns, recon/firefight insert/extract, defend bases, enemy placements and more.

thanks, ill give it a download.

ok i downloaded the mods and searched through my mod DVDs but no luck on exactley what i was looking for.

I am talking about the GR1 MP only maps (river,docks,trainwreck,night battle, valley) and i would like to see them for singleplayer firefight, recon, and defend modes.

If nobody wants to script the maps for SP i'd be happy to do them myself, I will just need some instructions on how.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/fileman/users/tinker/mp_map_01.jpg

Not sure what you are missing, just checked single player here, all MP only maps, you have stated, are fully available for single player, recon / defend / firefight, in all weather conditions too.

:unsure:

:blush: oops, silly me, i looked through the list twice and on the third time i just noticed them :wall:

but thanks for clearing that up

• 11 years later...