Coop Campaign Map Icons

DoomBeard666

Hi, (probably) a total noob question here but is there anywhere i can find an explanation (or can anyone offer an explanation) of the the icons that appear on the map (accessed by the back button on the 360) in the coop campains?

Like which ones are the primary and secondary objectives, which ones refer to resupply points etc. Ive been getting into the coop campaing lately but some of the missions dont give u much time to study the map n work out whats what before you get capped by some kinda gun toting muchacho

Also, anyone wanting to play some coop campaign with me?

Drop me a friend request to DoomBeard666.

I'd like to play with a crew of at least 4 people (like your squad in single player campaign) with one person designated team leader to hand out orders n generally coordinate things - Im sick of playing with guys that just run off

Cheers

I don't have the thing in front of me, so that makes it tough, but there are a couple of things to notice:

Green Squares on the tactical map are objectives to complete.

Yellow Squares on the tactical map are alternate objectives to complete.

White Squares on the tactical map are ammo crates. (or is it white ovals?)

Blue Diamonds represent teammates.

Red Diamonds represent enemies.

Orange Triangles represent waypoints indicated by yourself or teammates.

Good luck. Good teams are hard to find.

Hi, i was thinking of buying GRAW 2, i realise im about 3 years to late but i've seen it for really cheap and just wondering if i do buy it am i just going to get kicked out of games as i am a noob??

Like playing realistic games with people using proper tactics as opposed to kids shouting abuse at each other everytime they get shot!!!

cheers

fran

Hi, i was thinking of buying GRAW 2, i realise im about 3 years to late but i've seen it for really cheap and just wondering if i do buy it am i just going to get kicked out of games as i am a noob??

Like playing realistic games with people using proper tactics as opposed to kids shouting abuse at each other everytime they get shot!!!

cheers

fran

Hi fran,

if you live in the UK try to get the legacy editon of GRAW2 it contains all the map packs. your only get kicked out of games if you team kill or cause your team to loose due to high death rates on your behalf. to be honest don't let getting kicked out of a room put you off. I suggest spend a bit of time in the co op missions to learn the controls then jump in multiplayer.

oh and play in player matches not ranked..

Edited by methz68