Welcome to Ghost Recon.net Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tecmic

Keyboard & Mouse Input Converter - XFPS

Apparently there's a device (XFPS) that allows you to map practically all the controller inputs to keyboard and mouse input.

Anyone got any experience of this and how good it is? Looks like a cable connection so any ideas on how to use it with a wireless k/b and mouse would be welcome.

Mike.

Well, let me reply for you!

I bought one and it does map PS3 controller keys onto k/b and mouse. I've got one problem outstanding with GRAW2 though! The move forward command (I use the up arrow on k/b) maps across but the screen goes to a map view after a second or so !!! Stop moving forward and it reverts to normal view. Other movements, left, right and back, all work fine?

BTW wireless k/b and mouse do work, sort of, but its better to use USB k/b's and mice.

Mike.