Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spotH3D

Can't see the first target in training mission

Playing w/ compatibility mod.

I cannot see the first target during training. From my perch between the boxes I cannot see the church yard at all. This is due to draw distance not going far enough. Am I doing something wrong?

Deactivate the compatibility addon and play it again. The addon was created to make possible play other missions than the ones included in Sniper Team, with the correct camos, plus new sounds, weapons and addtional stuff.

To play the sniper tourney's missions , you should run only Sniper Team mod + DS and IT.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Thales

The correct way to play the sniper missions in single player is to create a server (lan or internet), then configure it the way it is described in the read me file, and play the missions alone, as the sniper. Itll be really hard to complete the missions alone, as they were created for 2 man team, sniper and spotter playing as a team and using Team Speak or other comm software.

Mods activated : DS + IT + Sniper Team.

:snipe:

Thanks a ton man, I should of figured that out myself.

Playing w/ compatibility mod.

I cannot see the first target during training. From my perch between the boxes I cannot see the church yard at all. This is due to draw distance not going far enough. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello there spot, don worry bout not seeing the church cause the trn mission is more difficult that way :P Our team ozzy916/renegade only scored 4/10 here :wall:

Hello there spot, don worry bout not seeing the church cause the trn mission is more difficult that way :P Our team ozzy916/renegade only scored 4/10 here :wall:

:rocky: