LWRC

FA sear

The following is a Land Warfare Resources Corporation Press Release:

CAMBRIDGE, MARYLAND – April 21, 2008 - LWRC International, LLC of Cambridge, Maryland announces the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Land Warfare Resources Corporation of Springfield, Virginia, effective April 18, 2008.

LWRC International will be conducting business out of its new facility in Cambridge, Maryland. Richard Bernstein, formerly CEO of L-3 BAI Aerosystems, Inc. in Easton, Maryland, has been named as the new CEO of LWRC International. Mr. Bernstein brings over 40 years of experience in the design, development, and manufacturing of high-tech products for the defense industry. Darren Mellors and Jesse Gomez, formerly of Land Warfare Resources Corporation and Grenadier Precision Ltd. Co., will...

lead the product development and domestic marketing efforts, and Pat Bryan, former CEO, will be responsible for international marketing efforts.

The Cambridge facility includes complete engineering and production machining as well as its own injection molding capability to more effectively serve the market for its product line. The new facility provides the needed capacity for the company’s expansion.

Since 1999 Land Warfare Resources Corporation designed and manufactured what it considered to be the finest evolution of the M4/M16 system of rifles and carbines. Prior to 2006, most of its efforts were focused on research and development. It engineered a short stroke gas piston operating system to replace the direct gas impingement system of the M4/M16 family of weapons in use by the U.S. Military. This allows the weapon to operate cleaner, cooler and makes the rifles more reliable. LWRC International will implement the latest in manufacturing and materials technology, surface conversions and plating technologies to make the weapons perform better, last longer, require less user maintenance and provide the best value to the user, utilizing the proprietary technology acquired from Land Warfare Resources Corporation.

For additional information, please contact Darren Mellors at LWRC.

Company Contact Info:

Darren Mellors

LWRC International, LLC

815 Chesapeake Drive

Cambridge, Maryland 21613

410-901-1348 Office

Darren@lwrifles.com Email

http://www.lwrifles.com Website

Note: The original press release title is LWRC INTERNATIONAL, LLC Announces Acquisition of Assets of Land Warfare Resources Corporation.

I've fired a few AR's fitted with their piston kits. It's a good product. One of the blokes worked on the H&K 416. Imagine that! :rolleyes:

DS

Couldn't imagine that a someone would move from one gun manufacturer to another. You are right though, there is so much "bed hopping" in the gun industry it isn't even funny.

Unfortunately, Before they became "Land Warrior" the guns had some issues with reliability. They have worked out the bugs since then, but the product is still a long way off before it will be combat proven. There is a lot of talk that LWRC is a superior product to every other AR product out there, but I think I will wait before I jump on that bandwagon.

There is a lot of talk that LWRC is a superior product to every other AR product out there, but I think I will wait before I jump on that bandwagon.
I had an opportunity recently to mess with the M110, the new self loading sniper rifle for the US Army. Knight's Armament. They also make this very nice SR 15.

DS

There is a lot of talk that LWRC is a superior product to every other AR product out there, but I think I will wait before I jump on that bandwagon.
I had an opportunity recently to mess with the M110, the new self loading sniper rifle for the US Army. Knight's Armament. They also make this very nice SR 15.

DS

I know someone that is a huge Knight fan, and they are very nice guns, but personally I would go with a POF, or Noveske before I would even consider a Knight. POF and Noveske simply produce the finest guns that I have seen, and they have that custom feel and rock solid tightness that other manufacturer simply cannot match. Les Baer and JP also make nice ARs, but they are more geared toward competition and not combat guns.