GRAW2 CHEATERS

I have tonight banned a player called "Alpha-Shooters" from the 22nd SAS Regiment Clan dedi server for using a multi nade hack, he threw six nades in a row, and all while i was stood behind him, he had no weapon in his hands, but his hands were in a position as if they were holding binoculars. He even admitted that he was testing a program just moments before he was banned.

I hope this is not the beginning of a new trend.

I have tonight banned a player called "Alpha-Shooters" from the 22nd SAS Regiment Clan dedi server for using a multi nade hack, he threw six nades in a row, and all while i was stood behind him, he had no weapon in his hands, but his hands were in a position as if they were holding binoculars. He even admitted that he was testing a program just moments before he was banned.

I hope this is not the beginning of a new trend.

There is some kind of trainer or retlock who i seen some use in AC protected servers ,they shoot with full auto in long distances and have never problem to hit .

And why i say this is because i have tryed out the weapons many times in my own map and have seen the spread in bullets in auto mode, its to big and u got have luck to hit anything in distanses until u go to single shots. And no one got so much luck i seen in some servers.

The best solution is to turn off the AC so all can mod their weapons because the latest patch didnt get the things better with the slower aim ,when u must wait until scoope is fully up and wait little more until the aim is stable enough to fire ,thats change has only get thouse program aimers happier...

Not to downplay you, but you shouldn't name the cheaters in a post without video, or screens proving the cheating. Other then that it becomes a he said she said.

With that being said i've seen the auto GL, but not the hand nade.

I would have video'd it had I got a program to video a game, but regardless of that I saw him in our server, so I don't really need proof, If he ever gets the opportunity, and denies it, no problem, he's still banned from our server, all I'm doing is giving other peolpe a heads up on this guy, they can either use the information or not.

Next time I'll be sure to have CCTV and a P.I. at hand to ensure I have a stead fast case, even then I'm sure they would escape the death penalty on a technicality.

• 2 months later...

The 22nd SAS Regiment clan have banned a player called HITMAN. The video evidence is below. We also suspect he has a see through object hack too, but no evidence of that. He has been known for some time, but just managed to get video today. he now mainly hangs out on the Official servers since he thinks he cant get banned from them, so I hope he is wrong. I will soon be able to get his IP off our ban log if needed by anyone. Enjoy!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=05GB4aM5Obs

Edited by _22SAS_Tay-uk

The 22nd SAS Regiment clan have banned a player called HITMAN. The video evidence is below. We also suspect he has a see through object hack too, but no evidence of that. He has been known for some time, but just managed to get video today. he now mainly hangs out on the Official servers since he thinks he cant get banned from them, so I hope he is wrong. I will soon be able to get his IP off our ban log if needed by anyone. Enjoy!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=05GB4aM5Obs

Yes, you are right, i have seen him yesterday on one of public servers (cooperative), throwing plenty of grenades from GL, speed hack as well. God knows what else.

Banning of players is entirely a decision for the individual server owners, operators or Clans and discussion about cases is best kept at their forum/website.

This is not something we at GR.net take a role in, nor would we wish to become a central focal point (or the ensuing individual case discussion & appeals) for it.