Many people play GRAW 2 online?

Honestly not a whole lot of people still play online, and the ones that do are usually no GL servers (which removes about 1/5th of the classes you can choose). The game is still good if you can get a few buddies to go through the campaign coop part though, or even just standard coop on a pub isn't too bad.

There's more 12 players mp coop server than ever, the first good reason is there some new coop missions to played that you can download here on Gr.net :thumbsup: ...this game has a lot of potential...As long as I can, I will do new 'coop' missions for GRAW2 coop servers.

Long live to GRAW2 coop!

Rp,

hmmm, that sucks.

Is it so bad you can't find a server a lot of times?

More like you can't find a server with particular settings. Most adversarial modes have multiple, if not infinite, respawns, along with most coop maps. And with the way people play when they know all they'll do is respawn, well, run and gun along with enemy memorization take over actual realism and small team tactics.

Here's a screenshot of the number of servers with players using the newest patch as of 5:30pm mountain time.

serverlistlf0.th.jpg

hmm...the game doesn't run as well as it should that's for sure.

XFX 8800gts (320gb)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+

2GB PC2 DDR2 800 (6400)

Thought it would run a little better than it does...oh well.

Still I like it so far...need more time though.

Thats not right.

Mine runs fine on this:

XFX 7900GS @ 590/700

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+

1G GieL DDR @ 667

All that at 1440 x 900

Somethings not right there.

hmm...the game doesn't run as well as it should that's for sure.

XFX 8800gts (320gb)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+

2GB PC2 DDR2 800 (6400)

Thought it would run a little better than it does...oh well.

Still I like it so far...need more time though.

Do you mean the game does not run at high details nor generally? :blink: (regarding configuration of PC)

Download and run Fraps, post how many ,,fps,, it achieves.

Do you mean the game does not run at high details nor generally? :blink: (regarding configuration of PC)

Download and run Fraps, post how many ,,fps,, it achieves.

For whatever reason I can't get textures on high no matter what. Single player runs ok..about 35-60+fps.

Multiplayer is ok on some maps but others the FPS drops really bad.

Just saying that it should run better than it does imo.

I have played worse but still...

High textures require 512MB VRAM on your GPU.

GRAW1 requires that under the hood but the check was defined wrong so it allowed anyone with more then 256MB to run on high, which increases the probability for crashes as the game takes for granted that you have 512MB VRAM if you run in high texture mode. So it was an error in the options in GRAW1 that was fixed for GRAW2.

The game runs best with Intel Duo Core or Quad Core CPUs, and Nvidia 8000 series. Not sure about the AMD CPUs compared to the Intel ones in construction and performance so can't say for sure, but a 4800GHz CPU should run this game fine.

What Internet connection do you have? Is it stable in speed?

I have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ with a 8800GTS 512mb and my CPU certainly isn't 4800GHZ. Who has a CPU that is that fast besides wolfsong? :P

Athlon 64 X2 6400 is about the equivalent of an Intel Core 2 Duo E6600

I think you mean 4800Mhz dual core meaning an Athlon 64 X2 4800 clocked at 2.4Ghz lol.

In response to big ol brain, you can still try out CoD4 mp and GRAW2 coop. You can ask around if some of the people would like to play Coop with you. Happy hunting.

-Playing Crysis and CoD4 while waiting for a few MONTHS on one patch for GRAW2, drools when seeing what the Xbox360, PS3 gamers get for free compared to us PC gamers get in the Tom clancy titles- :angry: Dang I hate Ubi

• 2 weeks later...

For whatever reason I can't get textures on high no matter what. Single player runs ok..about 35-60+fps.

Multiplayer is ok on some maps but others the FPS drops really bad.

Just saying that it should run better than it does imo.

I have played worse but still...

Try turning your enviromental detail all the way down. Your not going to get the game to look that good with the video card you have. You are memory limited. Your proseesor is fine. its all in the video card. I have a 7950 gt and I still play multiply with everything off or down. Enviromental details will kill ya. Plus in multiplay it needs to be ugly so you can have the fastest FPS as possible. This is particurly true with multiplay. Turn off shadows, Dynamic lights ect. Untill your comfortable with the outcome.Check out this tweek sheet.

http://www.tweakguides.com/GRAW2_1.html

If you want to play like Graw was ment to play, come check out our server. We dont allow spawn killing(That means know gl or nades into spawn, no firing into spawn,we try to give ya a exit stradigy then its up to you), we allow GLs and we try to play as tacticly as possible. We ban cheaters. You can be sure no EBDA member cheats, unlike some clans. We train hard and play hard. We are a good bunch from the old [GR] days but we are still kickin it in Graw2. Get on our ts server and chat as you play. Be glad to have ya. We mainly like to have fun.

http://www.elitebda.com/

• 2 weeks later...

The EBDA server is for people who really like to play the game. I don't understand why some servers limit the GL but promote sniper camping..................It's my preferred place to play and even though I'm not a GL whore, I enjoy blowing snipers up from a hundred meters. In fact, I rarely take the g/l cuz I really like the silenced SCAR L. Love the iron sights, scopes make me feel...............ghey. :D

I dont understand why people do not play graw2, the game is fantastic. Ok so theres problems with gl's and crap run and gun sniper accuracy i think but the game as a whole is really good. All the problems can be solved by modding the game like we did with gr back in the day not that there was much wrong with gr. was graw 2 popular before teh release of cod4? do you think graw players will return when they are bored with cod? I sure hope so i love the game. I offer my time as a game modder and player to help in what ever way i can.

Stereo.

I think the reason GRAW2 isnt that popular is because its a hard game to play.I just picked it up for 19 bucks.Been playimg it on and off over the weekend.I think its the best tittle I have played in a long time.I was just messing around playing some coop by myself. I had to stop cuz it was so hard.But I will be going back. Online play is great also. I just think this game would have a certain amount of apeal to only a few.I was going to tell a few friends of mine to pick it up.However when [GR] was in full tilt I told the same friends to pick it up. Out of 6 people only 2 could grasp the game play. The others returned it. However I do strongly recomend it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

There are just as many playing now if not more than on release but its not a community so no matches no leagues, it is a shame but i still enjoy it but i like to match in games so thats all that frustrtes me, plus lack of maps played by the whole community a lot of guys are making some great maps and mods but no one seems to use them as like i said ealier there is no community in Graw 2 like there was in Gr and at first in Graw 1 :)

Beaver has set-up the TuG Team GRAW2 server as a deciated coop mission test server with Tinkers test pack installed.

Server Name: TuG Team - Tinkers COOP Missions

I've included all the [GR]/FF/Defend maps in Day & Night variations.

This is version C of the test pack.

Dl from www.tugteam.com or gr.net

Honestly not a whole lot of people still play online, and the ones that do are usually no GL servers (which removes about 1/5th of the classes you can choose). The game is still good if you can get a few buddies to go through the campaign coop part though, or even just standard coop on a pub isn't too bad.

hmmm, that sucks.

Is it so bad you can't find a server a lot of times?

There's more 12 players mp coop server than ever, the first good reason is there some new coop missions to played that you can download here on Gr.net :thumbsup: ...this game has a lot of potential...As long as I can, I will do new 'coop' missions for GRAW2 coop servers.

Long live to GRAW2 coop!

Rp,

I have been trying to find new coop maps to play online. When I sign on there are some servers that have maps that I do not have yet. I keep hearing about "downloading" these elusive maps from somewhere. Could you provide me with a link please?

Thanks.

After playing GRAW 1 and 2 I could really care less for any more games from Redstorm or ubi.

I hate Redstorm just as much as ubi and I will always love the old games from Rainbow Six to RVS and [GR]. We all been complaining about ubi and they can go to hell, same with Redstorm. And no offence to GRIN cause of GRAW 1 and 2, I really like that they try to put effort into it but it just was ###### poor for a "Ghost Recon" title on the PC.

So my final regard to ubi eats alot of you know what the human body needs to desposes, and Redstorm can sink in there own stupidity for there crap they give us now days.

Blackfoot Studios is who Im watching and I am sure Ground Branch will be what I want.... URA BFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!