Sniper Team Mod- Public Release

We will release Sniper Team mod in the next week, after the end of the tournament, whatll happen next sunday, including all ten coop missions, some extra content not included in the tourney's version, like porta bush, the NTW-20 anti materiel rifle 14.5mm, plus a "compatibility addon" so you can play with all weapons and stuff any SP / Coop mission you want, or MP TvT matches.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Thales

get in!! been waiting to play this thales! especially seeing as all i ever do is play gr with one,maybe two snipers (for pretty much every mod). crawling around and shooting is definately 'my bag'. gutted i couldnt play the tourney - my computer refuses to let me play online for some reason. i think it has a life of it's own and hates me for making it build sniper rifles all the time in max.

cant wait. :D

thanks, then I can finish these missions when I see time (which might be during the sumemr holiday, who knows)

Sorry for letting you down in not participating though sighned in.But to get online with my partner in crime was harder than imagined he's still studying/UK time and I'm at work european time/kids.....

thanks, then I can finish these missions when I see time (which might be during the sumemr holiday, who knows)

Sorry for letting you down in not participating though sighned in.But to get online with my partner in crime was harder than imagined he's still studying/UK time and I'm at work european time/kids.....

NP , we all have r/l issues, but lightspeed, i really think he has no r/l, just GR life. ;)

all missions are finished - reworked to increase challenge and replayability while maintaining the level of difficulty that our Tournament Teams had to go through during the competition.

and hopefully bug-free (is that possible?)

i am also working on 3 new Sniper missions - on brand new maps which will be released in the near future.

Edited by Lightspeed

all missions are finished - reworked to increase challenge and replayability while maintaining the level of difficulty that our Tournament Teams had to go through during the competition.

and hopefully bug-free (is that possible?)

i am also working on 3 new Sniper missions - on brand new maps which will be released in the near future.

Great news to the GR community ... :thumbsup:

They are going to be very hard to play on your own, so hook up with a spotter, fire up a teamspeak server and do it right

Yeah, thats true, missions were designed to be competition grade for two players (sniper and spotter).

:thumbsup:

woo-hoo! downloaded it! cant wait......... :santa:

Hope you enjoy Nat, and play it coop "2 man team".

:snipe: