Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ruin

Photography Guide?

Cool stuff. I'll look into it, we'll grab recommendations from others too. I was using Picasa at one point because of batch renaming, tagging, organizing etc, and it's free. But there might be better. That will come later. :)

I guess he's beavering away at it, no doubt we'll be getting something sometime soon but a nudge now and again wakes everybody up and makes finding the thread easier ;)

:hehe:

Sorry guys. Made a last minute trip to the beach last week. Was quite nice even if the weather wasn't too great. Nice to take a week-long vacation before I leave for training. :) As soon as I came back I was part of a 36 hour photography session here in town that was great. I learned a lot. Mainly, I need more practice. So I picked up two books this weekend: Nikon D80 - The Pocket Field Guide (loaded with great howtos and whentos for my camera), and a whole 300+ page book on Lighting and Exposure.

I'll try to write up a guide or two before I leave for training May 9. Remember guys, this is a public work, feel free to write one also. :)

Been crazy :wacko: busy trying to get ready to leave May 9. I've got to be packed up and moved out of the house too, so I'm doing a lot of stuff.

I've not forgotten about this, I've just been running around like mad these past several days, and have spent (hopefully justifiably) my little free time I do have working on the Vette.

I'm going to try to get up the guide for picking a camera soon.

Anyone want to lay claims to another one?