CLEANING UP THE TABLE

I knew 60 was optimistic - but to have 35 teams inserted so far with a couple more to come is great.

What I will do is put this call out to any teams who haven't inserted yet - are you in or out?

If I don't get answers I will start pulling uninserted Teams off the list and then post a Tourney Scores Update going into Mission 3 so you can see where you're placed.

Please check if you have other Teams in your Clan who have not inserted yet - ask them if they wish to continue thanks. If not I will remove them npz

A huge range of scores and still a number of teams with opportunities to win this.

Lighty.

Edited by Lightspeed

I think we've gotten only one request, from one of the TEK teams, to start playing training mission later. Maybe its really time to clean up tournament table and post some results till now - teams want to check their scores and where they're placed.

:snipe:

Edited by Thales

I think we've gotten only one request, from one of the TEK teams, to start playing training mission later. Maybe its really time to clean up tournament table and post some results till now - teams want to check their scores and where they're placed.

:snipe:

FF is in : )

I think we've gotten only one request, from one of the TEK teams, to start playing training mission later.

This is not correct thales, TRN results of ALL teams already mailed. tek1,tek2 finished Mission1 results already mailed, tek3 still need to complete Mission1 - expect results later this this evening.

I asked you via xfire (19.03.2008): TEK4 has a minor time problem, they've finished the Training and Mission 1, Map1 and can't come together again until the 2nd of April to continue with the Tournament within the allocated timeframe. My question is, can an exception be made to allow TEK4 to continue with the Tournament and catch up with the rest of us by playing the rest of Mission 1 plus the complete Mission 2 in the week commencing April 2nd? your answer was: april 2nd ? ill check with lighty ok, we will fix dates tonight or tomorrow night, i will discuss with him this case of TEK 4 ok, could be possible for them to send score + replay of mission 1 map 1 to our email? I did so. Later you informed me that this is not a problem. If this is now becomming a proplem, please let me know! Frank

Later you informed me that this is not a problem. If this is now becomming a proplem, please let me know! Frank

Sure, no problem, it is now the way i told you then ok ? ;) And yes, youre right, all four TEK teams have inserted and submited results for training mission, its all ok.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Thales

Sorry guys, I'll be doing the training mission asap. We tried it once, but couldn't get the replay to work. Then Mik and Panic had a go and our replay was gone afaik. So we'll try again, and make sure this won't happen for the real missions. (our first score was 40)

Sorry guys, I'll be doing the training mission asap. We tried it once, but couldn't get the replay to work. Then Mik and Panic had a go and our replay was gone afaik. So we'll try again, and make sure this won't happen for the real missions. (our first score was 40)

K :thumbsup:

Just letting you guys know PXS Charlie is still planning to finish all missions. We are having a very hard time getting together on enough time. We knew it was gonna be difficult but it is biting our behinds(especially me).

Hope to hand in some results asap.

Good job on all the other teams, gonna be hard!

Prae and Toniezz.

Just letting you guys know PXS Charlie is still planning to finish all missions. We are having a very hard time getting together on enough time. We knew it was gonna be difficult but it is biting our behinds(especially me).

Hope to hand in some results asap.

Good job on all the other teams, gonna be hard!

Prae and Toniezz.

Roger that Toniezz, good luck PXS Team C.

Hey guys were still in this thing, DC had problems with his internet connection and I have been super busy. We will try and get together to get caught up in the near future.

I'm not sure what's going on with Monty and Splinter, but I will try and get an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks Chiz3

Hey guys were still in this thing, DC had problems with his internet connection and I have been super busy. We will try and get together to get caught up in the near future.

I'm not sure what's going on with Monty and Splinter, but I will try and get an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks Chiz3

K, soon we will set a limit date for all teams to submit scores ok, please keep visiting this sub-forum for more info in the next days.

Hi All.

I go with what Toniezz has already stated.

PXS Bravo team have had trouble meeting up to do the maps and have only completed Training, mission 1 map 1 and map 2 only at present.

If this is going to hold anyone up then we will withdraw, no problem as ime in it for fun only anyway.

Will do my best to catch up if I can get in touch with GB that is.

CJ

Hi All.

PXS Bravo team have had trouble meeting up to do the maps and have only completed Training, mission 1 map 1 and map 2 only at present.

If this is going to hold anyone up then we will withdraw, no problem as ime in it for fun only anyway.

CJ

No problem CJ, we will set a date limit so you can all finish the maps ok ?

Hi All.

CJ

No problem CJ, we will set a date limit so you can all finish the maps ok ?

Unfortunately, I will have to withdraw from this tourney as myself and GB cant seem to get convenient time to play these maps together. I do apologise for messing you about as this is a logistical nightmare.

I wish the surviving teams all the best and enjoyment for the matches.

That is then, PXS Bravo team member CJ out of the competition.

Good luck and...................GAME ON !

CJ

The ||MFR|| teams will have to withdrawl from the tourney. There were just to many things go wrong (on our side) for us to complete the missions. We would like to thank Thales and the rest of the people that put this tourney on for taking the time and effort and for inviting us, and hope if there is another tourney that someone will invite us again.

BTW: the missions were alot of fun, and we regret not being able to finish them.

Thanks again Chiz3