im looking for mature people to play co-op

cajun47

i figure this would be the website, maybe some old gr fans who bought graw2(360) like i?

if you take the co-op campaign(no respawns) seriously and play like we are doing this for real let me know. i'll work as a team and take orders. i want a leader/host who won't end the game just because he died earily.

im central time u.s.a. i have played several people from the u.k. so our play time must cross paths.

my g.t. is joykill47

I'll check out what the difference is, most likely it would be a late weekend night for me and an early evening for you but i'll check :)

EDIT - Ok if what I just checked is correct your -5 GMT so that would be a late one for me, if its possible depends more on how early you get online to be honest, i'll pre warn you though I've got company visiting this weekend so i def cant get on then at all

Edited by kleaneasy

hey, id definitely love to play like this since me and my buddies had been playing co-op for the last week. we died so much though because no one is joining our server :(

my gt D23isMe

i play around 9pm pst

• 5 weeks later...

sorry i forgot i made this post. i added everyone except kleaneasy, my xbox told me your friends list is FULL.

what is the friend's list limit??

we all need to get together for the defender and helo achevenments as well as missions.

Edited by cajun47

I have them all completed but always like re-running them. I'm usually on by 9pm EST so hitme up. If you join my room and we have seige or SS running just mention that you are Cajun from GRnet and I'll switch it up to campaign :) We have a good group of team players on daily.

TDA beonder13

hello all,

32 yr old male, clean living seeking busty soulmate for....."ah S*** i thought this was adult friend finder!!!!" :lol:

P.s my gamer tag is KARL1976 add me i don't bite!!!( i am however know to kick the living daylights out of people from time to time) got to go time for my pills!! :D

Edited by KTC1976

• 2 weeks later...

hello all,

32 yr old male, clean living seeking busty soulmate for....."ah S*** i thought this was adult friend finder!!!!" :lol:

P.s my gamer tag is KARL1976 add me i don't bite!!!( i am however know to kick the living daylights out of people from time to time) got to go time for my pills!! :D

hey guys, weve got 10 guys in our clan, OKTOBER GUARD.

We get on around 2-3 times a week at 8p CST. we play the game seriously, with only one life and enjoy people who share our approach. we have a myspace page set up to post when we'll be on. check it out and look us up online!

www.myspace.com/oktoberguard360

my ID is ZOMBIEGUIDE

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If any of you guys are still interested... I'll definitely want to play with some people who will take it seriously. Not just rush through and everyone goes in Rambo style. Which is the main reason I haven't completed all the maps yet.

Actually, I just end up trying solo, which has worked out for some maps.

I have all the map packs for GRAW2, so I don't know if that will be a problem.

They are well worth the 5 or 6 bucks though!

If you don't want to buy them, I can simply delete them so we can play.

Or in fact, I don't think you need to worry if one person has the pack and the other doesn't. It was like that in GRAW1, we couldn't play together if one had a map pack and the other didn't.

But anyways, my gamertag is C1trousMexican.

Just hit me up and send me a message saying something like you got it from gr.net or any other way of letting me know you got it from here.

Doesn't matter who's host to me either. Just don't quit. :P

Edited by SillyHalfMexican

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but not to the Ghost Recon games. I've played every title for the xbox. I'm definitely looking for some hardcore co-op, non-respawn games. Totally tactical and un-Halo-like. I don't mind orders at all as long as you're not yelling. I'll cover my corner without a problem and all for slow methodical moves.

Just add me and tell me your from GR.net or something. Thanks.

-elvis1010

Edited by elvis1010

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got my 360 the other week and finally got to play the legacy edition graw2 that I won several months ago so I've been testing out the coop.

I added both halfbreed and shadowface since it looks like you two were the most recent ones to post who still probably play.

Yo.

A friend and i have decided to get back into GRAW 2, get some more campaign done, mostly the 2 map packs. Could really do with a couple people that know what they are doing and don't like running around like rambo with an M60. If we can find a few good people that plan on playing a lot, considering making a clan. See how things go.

Add my gamertag: I Embryo Dead I

Be sure to tell me you're from here, i get lots of random FRs and my list is near on full.

Hope to hear from some people soon.

• 5 months later...

i figure this would be the website, maybe some old gr fans who bought graw2(360) like i?

if you take the co-op campaign(no respawns) seriously and play like we are doing this for real let me know. i'll work as a team and take orders. i want a leader/host who won't end the game just because he died earily.

Hey cajun47 check out www.Co-op-elite.org if you want a mature tactical approach to GRAW2. We run everything on max level with no responds and no indicators (optional for those who need them but we perfer to turn them off). Check out our website for a full breakdown of our Unit and leave a message for a time to play if you're interested. Keep it tactical!