Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
squad_e

Audiosurf

I beat some Angerfist/Enzyme X/Noize Suppressor/Delta 9/et cetera tracks would provide a very hard ruff ride. Over at the game forums, they're all going on about how hard it apparently is to ride to psy/goa trance on that game. Well, that trance stuff is half-beat BS compared to hardcore. Don't forget, we got it ALOT harder, darker and faster than trance. Hardcore is the real ruff rifde provider, even outside of the game.

If you try riding to some d'n'b, I'll try riding to hardcore. I'll race ya - I'd like to see you try, with a great deal of difficulty, to keep up with me. Drop the beats, not bombs!

WARNING: May cause heavy addiction

Or in my case - WARNING: May cause heavy vindiction :shifty:

Edited by WytchDokta

I don't think vindiction is a real word. :unsure:

and yeah, been following audiosurf for ages. Looks really cool, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

I don't think vindiction is a real word. :unsure:

It's not. But still, addiction - vindiction. Right? Follows the same pattern: Addictive - vindictive; Addicting - vindicting; Addictiveness - vindictiveness; Addictively - vindictively. Same for the word contradict, that follows the same pattern and actually even has the -diction suffix.

But that's not how the language actually works.

maybe you're grasping for 'vindictiveness'? Hell, even malignity, if you want to be thesaural.

... wait, now i'm doing it.

If you try riding to some d'n'b, I'll try riding to hardcore. I'll race ya - I'd like to see you try, with a great deal of difficulty, to keep up with me. Drop the beats, not bombs!

I've beaten a few people on my fav d'n'b tracks, riding to hardcore is pretty awesome. So is some rock music.

Or how about riding to louis armstrong - what a wonderfull world

:rofl:

Squad_E, Bet you couldn't beat this on AudioSurf... A guy rides to 'One Thousand' by Moby, so called because it starts off slow bet gets up to 1000 beats per minute!!

Reviving an old post, I got Audiosurf for Christmas. Time to ride to some decent music. I have a the #1 spot in the highscores for some of my European hardcore tracks already. It's surprising that not many people have not ridden tracks that us gabberheads listen to. Then again, the stuff by Noisekick, Nocternal and De Euromasters is pretty fast so it's easy to make mistakes clustering together the blocks.

EDIT: Unlocked 3 achievements in one track this morning. :)

Edited by WytchDokta

Squad_E, Bet you couldn't beat this on AudioSurf... A guy rides to 'One Thousand' by Moby, so called because it starts off slow bet gets up to 1000 beats per minute!!

:wacko:

:wacko:

Catscan did a similar track called "Cre8iv Counter." It starts at the norm for our music, 160 BPM, then he makes it go to 170 BPM, then 180BPM, then 200BPM, then 220BPM, then 250BPM, then 300BPM, then 1000BPM. ######, the course that Audiosurf generates goes extremely fast. :huh: Gotta love 'machinegun' drum fills. 1000BPM is more like 'minigun' drum fill though. :D

I'm gonna have to make some ride videos using especially this track.

Creative response. This is not normal. 1000 BPM.

Then again, this is no normal music genre.

Edited by WytchDokta

Just rode to 'Dead Silence' by Paranoizer. THAT was fast. Well, 200+ BPM is fast anyway, but the course generated by Audiosurf moves very fast. It was all hot colours all the way through, looks awesome when racing on a black background (black FTW, black like my heart)

I will ride "Spreek Ik Met De Politie?" ('May I Speak With the Police?') by Noisekick next, see how that course pans out in Audiosurf.

Led, you know you want to hear some of these tracks. I guess I better finish the ride videos. :D

You guys should see some of the tracks Audiosurf generates for the music I listen to. Most of this stuff is coming out primarily downhill with heavy red/orange/yellow traffic. I just rode 'Death By Firing Squad" by Noisekick and that was downhill all the way except for the start. [The track generated by the game] was going insanely fast by Audiosurf standards, being that the music I'm pumping through it is like over 200 BPM.

Quite surprised that the game is generating very bumpy tracks for the Radium stuff. Must be something about that French sound. :P