Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dporter

Guitar Hero III PC

So I was at Best Buy tonight and noticed that they have made a PC version of Guitar Hero III which I thought was pretty cool. Well, I went home tonight to do some research on it and when I found out the system requirements for the game my eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

Check out this article here discussing the issue: http://www.gamespot.com/users/psycho_chan1...=m-100-25227436

Seriously 7600 video minimum and 8800 video card recommended :blink:

Looks like it will be GH3 on the wii for us.

This is rediculise I sepnd $80.00 on a game that will sit on my desk till Christmas cause thats when i'll be making my new PC. So really I shouldn't be complaining.

Read the specs first... :rofl:

I don't really see why this is a surprise. That's about standard for 360/ps3 ports. As always, everyone who bought a new PC before or just after the consoles came out (in essence, a 'last gen' pc) is screwed.

I don't really see why this is a surprise. That's about standard for 360/ps3 ports. As always, everyone who bought a new PC before or just after the consoles came out (in essence, a 'last gen' pc) is screwed.

Dude, even GOW for pc has slightly lower specs then this and we're comparing a graphic intensive game like gears to a game where colored little circles race across the screen with some limited character animations.

I'm surprised.

Dude, even GOW for pc has slightly lower specs then this and we're comparing a graphic intensive game like gears to a game where colored little circles race across the screen with some limited character animations.

I'm surprised.

You shouldn't be. Gears' engine is UE3, it was designed specifically to be scaleable for PCs. GH3 is just a straight port of a console game.

There's a lot more to it than just pretty game = high specs.