Server Disconnect

dybdog

I have been being disconnected randomly from the server during online play. Don't know if it is my provider, my router (Linksys) setting, a glitch in the game....this is the only game on my xbox 360 that does this. Anyone have a solution or suggestion? I have highspeed internet and am routing to 3 computers.

Two nights ago, I had a lot of problems with individuals dropping out of my room, not the room dropping, but just about one person per game, playing co-op missions.

Last night, I had no problems keeping people in my room, but we were playing co-op POW, not missions. I don't know if that would make a difference.

Each night there were only 4 or 5 players in the room and I have a 10mb Down/1mb up connection.

One of the other guys in the room said he had seen a lot if issues with people randomly dropping at times, though other times everything would be fine.

I've been seeing a lot of drops recently as well. I run with Fios and have 20 down and 5 up. My router was set correctly for live so that my NAT was open. Recently it went back to moderate and even with a reset of the router and new port setup enabled it is still on Moderate.

The main issue I still see alot is the "Downloadable Content" appearing for the map or just a blank spot where the map shoulld be listed.

I wish they would just get it right already :(

Edited by beonder13