RUMOR MILL

Is it true?

Is it true that the new Ghost Recon is in development?? :unsure: Notice I left out the Advanced Warfighter. w00t I guess it will be left out .A year and a half away??? :hmm: No Urban maps??? :hmm: Anyone seen these rumors?? :blush: Maybe we can go back to the forest again to run with the bunnies. :D

Trust me on this one, I WILL NOT BE WASTING ANYMORE MONEY ON GRIN, UBISOFT JUNK, PERIOD!!!

Is it true?

Is it true that the new Ghost Recon is in development?? :unsure: Notice I left out the Advanced Warfighter. w00t I guess it will be left out .A year and a half away??? :hmm: No Urban maps??? :hmm: Anyone seen these rumors?? :blush: Maybe we can go back to the forest again to run with the bunnies. :D

Trust me on this one, I WILL NOT BE WASTING ANYMORE MONEY ON GRIN, UBISOFT JUNK, PERIOD!!!

I'm with you on this one, Snake. GRAW 2's been on my desktop for the past few months and I thought I'd get a kick out of the M240 so I DLd the patch only to find it's only available in modes other than campaign coop. Fun times. As soon as I saw this, I uninstalled the game and deleted anything left of it on my computer. Might go ahead and sell it on Ebay. Cause a penny saved is a penny earned. And that's probably how much I'll get for it. How bout that Ground Branch?

Edited by mwgfghost

Is it true?

If and i do say if!!!? Ubisoft, GRIN or whoever is going to develop/publish a new GR. Have listened to whats been said in this forum and many others like it and have had the balls to do something about it....Then and only then would i consider buying. I really would love to see a return to the [GR] and getting rid of the advanced war fighter monicker. :hmm:

You will be old and gray before that game ever sees the light of day if ever.
Are you referencing GB? If so, please back that up? I'm curious as to where you get your information?
They have not been able to find a publisher.

They have not been able to find an investor.

They have not been able to come up with the $$$ to license the engine.

They need outside funding.

That's not to say that GB will never see "the light of day," but it might not if they can't resolve these issues.

I think that speculation about financial matters are just that, SPECULATION.

Unless you are connected to the project in some way that is not known to the rest of us?

And anyway, the things you talk about are common to ALL game production, its no secret mate. You have offered no new content or insight into GB at all? Seems like a total 'troll' post to me??

You will be old and gray before that game ever sees the light of day if ever.

Respectfully, you haven't a clue what you're talking about, as well as that 's a fairly disrespectful thing to be spreading around considering the individual you're talking about. See below...

They have not been able to find a publisher.

They have not been able to find an investor.

They have not been able to come up with the $$$ to license the engine.

They need outside funding.

That's not to say that GB will never see "the light of day," but it might not if they can't resolve these issues.

You are simply repeating things you have seen talked about at the BFS forum.

You are not aware of what's been going on behind the scenes, as Whisper and I are. Both of us have been personally involved this last week with business and financial matters within BFS, and I can assure you these issues are being addressed in ways you are not privvy too.

I would personally appreciate it if you would not spread this type of negativity around in public forums. At the very least, have a little more respect for John's efforts. If you can't, than it would be better if you said nothing at all.

Edited by MONOLITH

You are simply repeating things you have seen talked about at the BFS forum.

You are not aware of what's been going on behind the scenes, as Whisper and I are. Both of us have been personally involved this last week with business and financial matters within BFS, and I can assure you these issues are being addressed in ways you are not privvy too.

I would personally aprecuiate it if you would not spread this type of negativity around in public forums. At the very least, have a little more respect for John's efforts. If you can't, than it would be better if you said nothing at all.

The statements I made were based on public information and to the best of my knowledge were true at the time I made them, and were not "speculative" in nature. If you guys have "inside information," then I guess you should pat yourselves on the back and chuckle at the ignorance of us peeons.

I never said it was doomed to failure. I never said they would not overcome those obstacles. Even more publicized titles have run into problems that may mean they never get published, so yes, it is common in the industry. I don't see how my comments are disrespectful or trolling. If I'm wrong, so be it. But the comments I made were based on public information, accurate, and not intended to be disrespectful.

Jesus Christ, the guy's got an uphill battle. What's wrong with acknowledging that? If he succeeds, all the more kudos to him & his crew.

Edit:

Please read in a calm disposition, as that is how it was composed.

Edited by Cangaroo.TNT

the guy's got an uphill battle. What's wrong with acknowledging that? If he succeeds, all the more kudos to him & his crew.

He does have an uphill battle, any developer does, but how you presented it wasn't acknowledging that, it was pure negativism.

Since this has gone WAY off topic, I'm locking this thread.