When Hell Freezes Over: Community vs. Devs Co-op Collection Revenge Ma

Geridak

So here we are. A few months after our intended ship date for the Co-op Collection Pack. I know that two or three of you out there (ok, way more than that) were a bit frustrated with the whole process. What better way to ease those frustrations than killing a few Devs? (In the game of course!)

Want to sneak up behind camping fool Geridak and plant a claymore at his feet and then watch him explode?

Can't wait to roll a grenade to Braybot while he writhes on the ground gutshot?

Mad at Live Kimi who didn't always have news to offer you while you were waiting? Put a bullet in her head!

It's on! Friday night the Devs will be on Live taking bullets from the fans around 7pm eastern until we get tired of getting shot at. Just send a friend invite to UbisoftDev1 or UbisoftDev2 and we'l invite you to matches as spots open up. And just because we are celebrating the release of the Co-op Collection Pack we'll be running a few co-op scenarios as well.

Thank you very much for your patience over the past few months. We look forward to seeing you online.

Please Note: All violence should be contained in the friendly confines of GRAW 2, otherwise this post starts to sound creepy :)

How did this go? Any pictures? Any embarrassing stories?

Great matches... these devs v. fans games are always the most fun I have playing. Lots of teamwork and very tactical.

There were a few moments that I practically jumped out of my seat. Sneaking up on swamp airfield and a grenade landing right at my feet... diving and somehow surviving it. Lots of people saving my ass when I was incapacitated. Geridak crouched scanning the horizon on Battlefield near a rock and some tall grass. Someone on the other team was crawling forward through the grass and they didn't see each other until they were practically touching. (then Geridak got pwned of course)

BTW, most of us can't accept friends invites cause our lists would fill up, but I created a secondary silver account called 'BRAYBOT Friends' so I could use the new XBL friends of friends features to create a second list. Send an invite to it if you like!

Oh, and how could I forget....

CLAYMORES!

Personally my favorite weapon in the game, had a couple of good ambushes... one particularly on Rooftops (1 killed by claymore, one wounded by claymore, one shot in the aftermath).

Great matches... these devs v. fans games are always the most fun I have playing. Lots of teamwork and very tactical.

Now this is what I'm talking about! Can I lodge a complaint that this Devs vs Fans match was set up on a night that I couldn't make it? :D Anyone looking for a teammate who is into Teamwork and Tactical game play, send me a friend invite... GamerTag: Dr Death SS

I had a great laugh, will definately be attending more as and when they happen :)

Oh and anyone who missed out, i know its not quite the same as shooting at the devs lol but we will be arranging some community game nights this month. I'll post up when the dates are confirmed :thumbsup:

Sorry I couldn't make it last night...sick kid.

Sometime in the future. :)

Aww hope shes better?

Oh and anyone who missed out, i know its not quite the same as shooting at the devs lol but we will be arranging some community game nights this month. I'll post up when the dates are confirmed :thumbsup:

I'll try to make it. I've shot plenty of devs. :)

Aww hope shes better?

Does now...long weekend though. :(