Founder of anti gun group guilty of gun charges

Parabellum

lmao! Although I suspect this guy founded the anti-gun group as a front. I bet the city just gave this "ex-gang" member all that money blindly without first checking on it.

lmao! Although I suspect this guy founded the anti-gun group as a front. I bet the city just gave this "ex-gang" member all that money blindly without first checking on it.

Not necessarily, there was an extremely antigun D.C. ward council member in the early 80's or late 70's (I cannot recall the exact date, hey it was a long time ago) that shot an intruder that broke into his home. Now for those who follow these things, the gun ban had already been in place, so this guy was a hypocrite and a lawbreaker to say the least.

Stuff like this does not surprise me. Heck, Foley was a champion of protecting children from pedophiles, NOW championed Bill Clinton as a hero for their cause when he was elected into the White House, gay ministers that preach against homosexuality every sunday, Hollywood stars driving hybrids while heating and cooling 30,000-50,000 square foot mansions and pushing the public to be more "responsible" :blink: , etc...

Of course, you realize, that they're only trying to protect us from ourselves... We're far too stupid to be capable of our own decisions, don't you know! We need someone with the supreme human knowledge of a Clinton, of NOW, of a Tom Cruise to put us in our place! Where would we be without the likes of the Million Mom March, MADD, PeTA, Greenpeace and The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence? Where, I ask you! You Americans and your silly right to self determination and personal responsibility... Don't you know we need people smarter than ourselves to run our lives for us?! What? The man behind the curtain? Ignore him!