Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

Rocky

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it's on now Rocky, you and T' might as well get on the same team as me, it will save us a lot of time hunting you both down.. :devil:

:lol: Ah the joys of being a forum admin, endless fun.

About tonight, Mrs Rocky has a night off from behind the bar, so I'm being pressured into some quality time (read: watch a movie), so YEP I'LL NE THERE AS NORMAL, SEE YA INGAME!

I like to much run n' gun and trow out everything I've got; war=no rules :devil:

Yeh, I joined a server you were on a few weeks back and my head almost exploded after only 3 minutes!

LOL ...I must be completly nuts to play 15 consecutives hours every day for for 3 weeks while not working :support:

Tinker - u dog! u had my number last night. Well played that man.

Good games all anyway. Sorry for opfor/spetznas TS channel to put up with my colorful language again.

We only wished we weren't split channels when Tinker managed to knife you that time :)

I was mostly ######, as usual. I'd struggle to hit my own thumb with a hammer. I'm not sure about the reintroduction of running, it caused a lot of confusion (I guess people didn't see the forum notices) and, as Samurai said, 'good luck with policing it'. One person's idea of abusing it may not tally with another's. At least with crouch only there's no subjectivity involved.

I'm not sure about the reintroduction of running, it caused a lot of confusion (I guess people didn't see the forum notices) and, as Samurai said, 'good luck with policing it'. One person's idea of abusing it may not tally with another's. At least with crouch only there's no subjectivity involved.

Yeh it was a bit of a mess, as soon as I noticed the 2 second run rule could be bypassed by simply tapping the run key, the idea turned into something a bit less feasible. Policing it would just be a cause of arguments along the lines of "there's no way you could get there that quick", and "I saw you run twice" type debates, that simply do not occur with a blanket "no run" rule.

It didn't work in it's current format IMHO. Still had fun games of course, but I only see unnecessary debate of it continues with this format.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was fun as always, although the Sabotage map at the end became a bit of a war of attrition and ended in sudden death every round.

I might skip tonight in favour of ArmA for a change of pace. Depends on the quantity and quality of alcohol which I have.

Xmas parties last night so I was absent, it's 14:56 now, only just starting to recover....

Wimp, you should still be at the party <_<

When Mrs Rocky started to pole dance anything standing vertically, I thought it was time to go.

Disclaimer : Any funny remarks risk banning.

• 3 weeks later...

Saturday crouch nights have quietened down lately so we are introducing scrims into that slot. We will test it and then start hopefully this weekend. These are our preliminary thoughts and are subject to review.

IP 74.86.116.136:28962 [sPARTA]S6 Scrim Server

20 public 6 private slots

Saturday 21:00 gmt/bst onwards

Password - hope

Gametype - TDM

Lives - 1 (thats right one life)

Round Time - 5 minutes

Running - 2 sec bursts (same rules as COD5 if abused running will be disabled)

'Nades - No spam 'nading

Auto Assign

Seperate TS channels (please key bind if you dont know how please ask)

Use Channel commander to talk to everyone and normal push to talk to speak to team)

Tactical comms please (except between rounds)

Working mikes are mandatory

Disabled Perks

Martyrdom

Last Stand

UAV Jammer

Deadly Silence

Extreme Conditioning

Extra nades

No UAV

No Airstrike

No Chopper

No GLs

All Sniper rifles are available again (Subjest to review)

Edited by zeno