TEST01 London with 1.05 patch spotted tonight

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa what do you mean by patch? Oh.... you mean that cruel practical joke by UBI to string people along with GRAW2..... ;)

:lol: So it's NOT just me being paranoid?!

I'm really starting to believe that UBI pulled the plug on the patch at this point and have decided NOT to invest any more money on this iteration of the game. It's not really in their interest financially and because of that, it fits perfectly well in their past modus operandi of support for all recent years titles. Even though GRIN finished it, they won't test it and release it because they don't want to spend the cash on it....

If I were a betting man, I'd lay down pretty good odds that this is now the case with this patch.

At this point I don't even care about a patch. The lack of support for this game drove me to join the BFS forums cause atleast they care about us. Don't care about what the patch fixes. It doesn't fix the fact the game isn't replayable after a few months. One or two maps aren't gonna cut it. I really appreciate GRIN giving us all the feedback even though Ubi gave em a choke order or whatever that was. I also appreciate them for attempting to make a game for us PC gamers only but Ubi just went too Hollywood with the story IMO. The only money I gave them after this game was the 34 bux I spent on Ghost Recon Gold Edition for me and my friend.

Well I had to make it up to him cause I was the one who convinced him to buy GRAW 2 in the first place. Forgive me. That's strange. All the sudden my eyes started bleeding after I said I was the one who convinced my friend to buy GRAW 2. A new patch for GRAW 2 is like a new game from Nazilogic(they earned that name by deleting every post that speaks out against them) Neither matters cause GB's gonna pound em both into the sand.

Well the best game they released was Joint Operations. The DF games were awful and a lot of people have been saying the new game is gonna be called The Unit which yeah. it's basically another DF game. But like I said: I'm placing my hopes in GB. Ubi games are done as far as I'm concerned. And Vegas was alright except my game crashed every 15-20 minutes. And there weren't many maps. But I wanna get back on topic. I've already said what there is to say about this "upcoming patch" Too little too late.

you guys must care about the patch, will it be soon, who knows, well some do ?? :)

Must be soon, look what I found. Download Entry. Almost 100 people have clicked the download button already even though it clearly says it's a placeholder item only lol! "Maybe, if I just click it...." :P

:whistle:

And I guess the placeholder wasn't to their liking, since it's gotten 1.5 out of 5.

Rating a placeholder, LMAO, that's too funny. :lol::lol:

Yeah, well everyone knew the release was imminent considering there was all that official hype about it.... :tumbleweed:

And the winner of this years "Best Sarcastic Use of Emoticons" goes too....