Ghost Recon.net Forums
Rocky

I don't think I can play this anymore.

I don't think I can play this anymore.

Chat message during a game last night.

rocky sux

My confidence is shattered.

Great pics video was cool beats carrying round a 9LB lump for sure.

Bro get your self a new pair of jeans FGS. :P

'Cheeky bast'.....I've not worn them in yet :D

DS

:D

I think I just had a senior moment or the forum is screwed up. :blush:

Rocky Im the same its too fast or Im too slow either which.

Edited by Colin

It's all about server you play Guys. Find Hardcore server with 16 slots playing search & destroy. Believe me, its diferent game. I played yetserday on server named something like HARDCORE Tactical and it was realy great. The game is not GR of course but i believe that it can be fun even for older, tactical gamers. And it will be more fun when we'll get some realism mods.

PS. Im almost 30 ;) and before cod4 i played games like [GR], Red Orchestra, Armed Assault etc ;)

I was on a crazy server last night, there were about 30-40 guys on there and the lead was flying think and fast. Sometimes I'd only survive a matter of seconds before getting shot or fragged. The best players were scoring a huge amount of kills, I really don't know how, there was so much going on I found it impossible to keep up!

Reminds me of when I played Goldeneye on my N64. I used to win matches with my mates, only to get completely pwned by my teenage nephew, who had played the game for less than a week! :(

Respectfully

krise madsen

About 18 players is about the max I'll play in. Anything above that and these small maps just can't handle it even in hardcore mode and chaos insues.

The top scorers just get on a streak and can call in choppers and airstrikes over and over without even firing a shot.

With less players this will rarely happen and they have to venture out and take risks to get more kills.

Playing in non hardcore servers is like playing in a totally different game for me. I droped by EBDA's new server last night and regular mode was on. Just chaotic run and gun everywhere which I'm totally un-used to.

I went from getting kills like 22 and 7 in hardcore down to 7 and 12 in this mode.

I have been playing on "hardcore" servers of about 20 people and apart from the choppers and airstrikes it been pretty good, obviously i have also had the misfortune of playing on some servers full of kiddie 1337 Hax0rs but i tend to leave pdq.. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry Rocky, geez. When you keep calling those darn airstrikes right on top of me everytime.... I get a little crazy. LOL

I wish! I think I maybe managed to get enough kills to call in an airstrike once, ever, or was it heli support, can't remember.

I was trying to shadow you the other day and learn some moves, you're getting awesome kill rations these days.

I'm sorry Rocky, geez. When you keep calling those darn airstrikes right on top of me everytime.... I get a little crazy. LOL

I wish! I think I maybe managed to get enough kills to call in an airstrike once, ever, or was it heli support, can't remember.

I was trying to shadow you the other day and learn some moves, you're getting awesome kill rations these days.

awesome kill rations are pretty tasty with a bit of salt ;)

LOL. Kills are nice.

This is a much different game than [GR]. There is a greatly higher tendency to spray and pray than in [GR]. I think its mainly due to the smaller maps. Even the Bloc map has some open spaces but the outer areas and inside the buildings still create a CQB environment.

Until maps that are open and cover a long range of distance are created, I fear we are stuck with the run and gun style for the time being.