Ghost Recon.net Forums
ROCO*AFZ*

What we would like to see in a new patch.

Wolf are we posting in a wrong site?

Is Ubi looking Ghostrecon.net, or shall we all move to official ubi graw2 forum to express our thoughts ?

nice, yes are we??

Wolf are we posting in a wrong site?

Is Ubi looking Ghostrecon.net, or shall we all move to official ubi graw2 forum to express our thoughts ?

nice, yes are we??

UBI don't drop by here much from my experience. So if you want to reach those making the decisions and decide the future of the GR franchise, you should do it at their forum. What we can do here is pick up smaller issues that doesn't require many man hours and fix those, and provide help from time to time.

I hear XBox is getting new maps again! Some are original GR ones.

well your hearing is good, but a bit belated...lol

Yes they are getting those maps, and yes I am commenting on the ubi forums to try to convince UBI to give the rights to GRIN to produce the same maps for GRAW2 PC. but......

those maps for consoles are done by redstorm, they can simply re-furbish their old models, but GRIN will have to adopt them for their engine, and with the number of active graw2 players I think Ubi won't let them do it.....

:wall::wall::wall:

That's really too bad. If all [GR] maps were released in an official GR:AW2 patch, this game would catch on like wild fire. All the old clans would come back and play constantly, myself included, and those of us that went to COD4 because everything else in the market sucks would dust off the ole' GR:AW2 discs and have ourselves a grand ole party!

dust off the ole' GR:AW2 discs and have ourselves a grand ole party!

A GRAW GOP.....sounds interesting!

We could invade the UBI Forum and tell them to not forget us PC gamers and give maps to :thumbsup:

We could invade the UBI Forum and tell them to not forget us PC gamers and give maps to :thumbsup:

yep i have started posting there, come on over.

UBI don't drop by here much from my experience. So if you want to reach those making the decisions and decide the future of the GR franchise, you should do it at their forum. What we can do here is pick up smaller issues that doesn't require many man hours and fix those, and provide help from time to time.
In other words, you're wasting keystrokes by posting in this thread and similar threads hoping to effect some change or get official news & information. If that is your goal, then these guys have the right idea:

yep i have started posting there, come on over.

yep im not posting anymore than that as thats all i think we need but feel free to post your add ons im just gonna bump them so they dont get lost. My home is here so be it if the ban us from there. :)

Edited by JJUK