Your views on the time its taking to do the patch?

The next person who posts a GRAW2 is dead type post I find in here will be placed on post moderation.

I have said it before, stop turning every thread into a GRAW2 is dead thread. If you won't stop, I will make you stop. The dead horse will not be beaten anymore. If you dislike GRAW2, that is your business, but it is time to cease and desist with the tired mantra many of you keep repeating.

I am fully aware of how Ubi is treating gamers and am also against censorship of any sort, but this forum is paid for by someone other than you and you do not have "freedom of speech" here outside of what the rules here allow. I and others here are tired of having to clean out thread after thread and/or locking such threads and this is the last warning, at least from me.

For whatever it's worth... you have my support.

On a positive note.. I will be posting the results from Round 1 in the 'Players' tourney Wednesday.

We had a lot of fun and are already looking forward to the HH tourney.

If you missed out on the TDM Tourney it's not to late.. stay tuned..

The next person who posts a GRAW2 is dead type post I find in here will be placed on post moderation.

I have said it before, stop turning every thread into a GRAW2 is dead thread. If you won't stop, I will make you stop. The dead horse will not be beaten anymore. If you dislike GRAW2, that is your business, but it is time to cease and desist with the tired mantra many of you keep repeating.

I am fully aware of how Ubi is treating gamers and am also against censorship of any sort, but this forum is paid for by someone other than you and you do not have "freedom of speech" here outside of what the rules here allow. I and others here are tired of having to clean out thread after thread and/or locking such threads and this is the last warning, at least from me.

Just move on... or be moved...

All (3 of) our servers =SPARTA=www.legionofsparta.com will be closed down from GRAW2 next week, we give up with the whole mess. We are moving to COD4 & CRYSIS, this round is lost.

The total GRAW2 population online playing never max. above 250 and gets less and less, we monitored it for the last 3 months and it's never improved. You can't run servers for a community of this size and expand..... expand into what? I know several other groups are doing the same.

Hope you guys all the best.

viii

All (3 of) our servers =SPARTA=www.legionofsparta.com will be closed down from GRAW2 next week, we give up with the whole mess. We are moving to COD4 & CRYSIS, this round is lost.

You guys did your utmost for this game, cya next time.

Well I think GRAW2 is leaps and bounds better than GRAW, it's too bad that it didn't get the support that GRAW did. Though I still enjoy is quite a bit when I do play except that I have recently upgraded to a widescreen monitor and it and GRAW2 don't like each other to much. I get wierd movement behavior with my mouse.

The real shame for me was not being able to get people in my unit to even think about buying GR:AW2. We have about 40 players that after the fiasco that was GR:AW refused to even look at it even after it went in to the bargain bin.

OR they didnt advertise enough.. :thumbsup:

There's always people playing GRAW 2 :)

Please do not misunderstand me, I love GRAW2 and it will be a game revisited personally but as for running a public server where you depend of traffic/ players, there are too many existing empty servers for too few players. You might be ok but our 3 servers are populated with very few, the same as many others and the 3-4 servers that are full usually have the same faces, so very little chance of them moving.

I hope Grin do release a patch but with the announcement of new games like 'Call of Duty 4', 'Crysis' and 'Battlefild Bad company (pc version), with their new looks, destructible sandbox environments and graphical server front ends (GUI) the work to keep the GRAW2 servers up is too much.

We did advertise and we came from a former group so we were known but like I said, are you going to move from your server to populate another?

Hope your patch comes out soon.....

viii

i think once ppl have played a bit of CoD4 they wont be worrying about the GRAW2 patch....and I suspect GRIN and UBI already new that so they're not wasting their resources on it.

Why patch when ppl will move on to the next game, when they too could be working on their next game.

Makes no sense - spend 1000 hours on a patch for no money? You're kidding me right?

I first have to see what COD4 brings, seems a bit too fast paced for me at the mo....

Though My clan will move over and even I will buy the game (I only buy 2 games a year...) I think people will still get back on GRAW2 if a patch with new maps arrives.....

I first have to see what COD4 brings, seems a bit too fast paced for me at the mo....

Though My clan will move over and even I will buy the game (I only buy 2 games a year...) I think people will still get back on GRAW2 if a patch with new maps arrives.....

I agree with you 100Percent. But have you seen the map variety? AMAZING. Have you seen the kill cam? Have you seen all the full servers?

I don't like the game play too much. Way too fast. But I am sure you will see the Positives will outway the bad and until another game can compete with that. COD4 will reign supreme. Crysis soon. Next month ppl will be saying GRAW2? Huh?

I agree with you 100Percent. But have you seen the map variety? AMAZING. Have you seen the kill cam? Have you seen all the full servers?

I don't like the game play too much. Way too fast. But I am sure you will see the Positives will outway the bad and until another game can compete with that. COD4 will reign supreme. Crysis soon. Next month ppl will be saying GRAW2? Huh?

Map variety? In TDM it's all about the size of creekbed in GR1.. Hollow in GRAW1 and Arroya in GRAW2. Snipers won't like it.

I thought that of crysis Rugg... maybe the engine will bring some good mods though aye?

As for the patch.... and why put the money in? Who's to say that they just did allocated 1 or 2 Grinsters to do the patch and that explains the delay but doesn't cost them as much and still fixes the game :whistle:

Crysis m/p will be lacking. We've heard that from some of the Crytek guys.

I suspected as much within moments of playing the demo. But the mechanics are in place and the graphics are in place for a good mod team to step up to the plate and re organize its mechanics and graphics into a strong tactical multiplyer game. hopefully coop.

Do you know of any efforts of this sort? I heard some guys from obtusian sledge or some such group were working on something ...... :whistle:

Edited by Sleepdoc

I heard some guys from obtusian sledge or some such group were working on something ...... :whistle:

They are. It's an official Crytek mod as well. The team has had the SDK f0r about 8 months or so.

Anyway, as far as MP goes, it doesn't matter much if it lacks or not as the system req. will cap the size of the community anyway. One can compare with ET:QW which isn't that fancy when it comes to gfx, but it got tremendous gameplay and a big community (72 clans atm. at CB, EU 6vs6 Stopwatch). Not that the size of the community matters much to me, but apparently it matters for Ubi when they decide about supporting a game. And that matters for me as far as GRAW2 goes.