Ghost Recon.net Forums
=US=PUNiSHER

Subway map

:o ...... :hehe:

Nice work Punisher! Look forward to it. Have you thought about making those trains active? :devil:

Lookin awesome so far mate.

Can't wait to try it out..

Are you gonna add some ambient sounds for the subway etc??..

:thumbsup:

I added the sound effect of a subway train coming in and going out. But no I didn't make the trains move or be active. You can actually walk onto the tracks and the underground track curves a little.

Your new Subway map looks wonderful, Punisher -- thank you! :D

Nice one :thumbsup:

Nice one???? I mean AWESOME! :notworthy:

Edited by Toniezz

That looks awesome. Hope someone can crank out a mission for it.

I will try! :D If I can get hold of the map... :shifty:

wait a couple of minutes m8 and i'll hand you a link.

or does niccola have a working PC version of it? :rolleyes:

/ingeloop

Yeah, subway is out, as 29 other custom maps in the GRPA v4.0 mod by PUNiSHER and other contributors, this site has the mod (go files, then map packs):

http://www.craigminah.com/ww/

Its a mac version though, i have a pc version fully converted, but i need permission from PUNiSHER to post a link, as it changes some files and stuff, ill try to contact him.

I think for private use only you may, if interested, download the mac version and convert it to pc (basically youll have to edit the .txt files and convert .aif sounds to .wav).

:D

Edited by niccola

Yeah, subway is out, as 29 other custom maps in the GRPA v4.0 mod by PUNiSHER and other contributors, this site has the mod (go files, then map packs):

http://www.craigminah.com/ww/

Its a mac version though, i have a pc version fully converted, but i need permission from PUNiSHER to post a link, as it changes some files and stuff, ill try to contact him.

I think for private use only you may, if interested, download the mac version and convert it to pc (basically youll have to edit the .txt files and convert .aif sounds to .wav).

:D

dude! would love to get those maps for own use! trouble is i suck at converting thing's.... :(

Yeah, and i forgot to say that youll need to uncompress the "sit" (i think) file first, its like a mac "zip" stuff.

:-/

and then convert .aif sound files into .wav , then

you're ready to take the tube :P

K great news, PUNiSHER has given me permission to release a PC compatible version of his great GRPA v4.0 mod, it includes 28 maps i think, some weps too.

I will work on this soon.

Modders that may want to use the maps from the mod will be able to contact him and get the permission - he is a very nice modder.

:)